Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 79

Glamdring

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

No you dont, I play Bulgaria... or is it Poland. Cant remember now. Oh yes thats it..... Germany

The fact of the mater is that no matter what nation i play in what game the nation will always be know as Denmark.

Well I am still there. What about Austria?? That would personally interest me.

Rednas, Ruler of hjnjhgewznw

Guest Spongebob

Hey Red I see your still not telling who you play, Soooooo I will remain anon also.

I must say - there seems to be so few people playing this game now its a shame. 79 seems to have died much sooner that expected. Only half as many posts as 80 and that started later :D

I must have defeated more than expected, they all fear the sponge and quit

Hey Red I see your still not telling who you play, Soooooo I will remain anon also.

I must say - there seems to be so few people playing this game now its a shame. 79 seems to have died much sooner that expected. Only half as many posts as 80 and that started later :D

I must have defeated more than expected, they all fear the sponge and quit

Hi Spongie,

Thanks for your nice words, no harsh ones this time. What did you soften up, your mum or the game status??

Well the way I understand your message, you yourself do not know what country you are (trying) to play. Maybe figure that out first and then tell me, and maybe I will inform you and the rest of the game players which little Kingdom I do rule.

True, not so many messages anymore, maybe we upset them??

But I think the game is still interesting, till now. Maybe after I have killed some enemies who are trying to stand up against me, it will be not so interesting anymore and I have to travel a long way to meet new opponents……who can say.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of………..maybe soon, but for now hnhgbes gwuz

Well seeing as Im now out of 80 again (its the curse of the even numbers) I guess I will have to concentrate on your destruction in 79.

Down with Redass ruler of Ruritania. :P

Dear Spongiebaby,

Nice to see you are all right and reacting as normal in the sense of your behavior I referring, not meaning that it this behavior is normal.

Okay, now for the important subject: yes, I have an opponent that will fight till his end. But Spongie do we have already war with each other or not? I know who I am playing, but it seems that you yourself are not completely sure who you are trying to play. So please inform me for what country you are paying your fees for.

Few questions: is it in Europe? In the middle or in the North or South? In Africa? But it seems to me based on your writings and behavior you must be playing an island.

But maybe we meet each other soon at your borders and you can wave at my armor.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of jhgg krgwu

Guest Spongebob

Yes I play an Island, its in the south pacific. I was having a jolly old time when this plane crashed breaking into two halfs. Now I have an Island full of wierdos who keep resetting the clock so I never get passed level 1.

Yes I play an Island, its in the south pacific. I was having a jolly old time when this plane crashed breaking into two halfs. Now I have an Island full of wierdos who keep resetting the clock so I never get passed level 1.

Hi Spongie,

Blame it on my grips, but I don’t understand anything what you are trying to explain. But that is why you are on an island I reckon. Are you playing in Victory 2 already?? Or is it your own personal version of “The Final Countdown”. Who knows?

I hereby kindly invite you to come to me, to my island, so we can ply together. Don’t hesitate send your puny little bombers to me and I will shoot them in halves for you, for free.

Did you hear something more regarding VIC81?? Will it be Denmark again….or Austria??

Greetings Rednas Ruler of ukscrwcuiwru

• 3 weeks later...
Well I am having a right royal stomp over central Europe, not boring for me. Just wondering if Czech is still playing, I'm not getting much resistance.

First off, It is You, Iceland and lowland thats not getting a lot of resistance, becuase I did not want you to encircle my troops.

Second off, you might want to wait to make that statement after you get the results from my current turn :beer:

Njal