Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 79

Glamdring

Correct, we played in game 65 (not on the same team)

believe it or not, game 65 was one of my favorite games. I was attacked by Germany, Lowlands and Sitzerland out of the gate, but held on for over 20 turns, and may have survived, if not for Spain deciding to attack also.

65 was a fun game, I was the USA in that one. <_<

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

believe it or not, game 65 was one of my favorite games. I was attacked by Germany, Lowlands and Sitzerland out of the gate, but held on for over 20 turns, and may have survived, if not for Spain deciding to attack also.

65 was a fun game, I was the USA in that one. <_<

Actually, as Coothunter pointed out, my alzheimers was working on me there. I was France in 67, not 65.

Merry Christmas to everybody. <_<

The Monk

Monk,

Thank you very much and the same to you.

Greetings Rednas

65 was a fun game, I was the USA in that one. :cheers:

I don't know why, but I thought USA was Dezert Camel. I guess I battled you in Italy in that game. What country did Dezert Camel play? That was a fun game.

65 was a fun game, I was the USA in that one. :cheers:

I don't know why, but I thought USA was Dezert Camel. I guess I battled you in Italy in that game. What country did Dezert Camel play? That was a fun game.

He was Portugal one of my TAs. I had my own little ANZIO going but it was Bulgarians instead of Germans. :cheers:

Yes the provinces of Odense and Copenhagen have fallen :cheers: Its a blow and limits Denmarks ability to wage war on Europe but not the high seas. Iceland will take care of Europe now, all that I can do is harass the English fleet and coastal towns.

The Danish nation will return to its roots, Piracy seems to be the desperate throws of this once great nation.

I hope you didn't need those battleships for that Cain. It did not appear you were using them, so I had just thought I would play with them a bit.

Yes the provinces of Odense and Copenhagen have fallen :cheers: Its a blow and limits Denmarks ability to wage war on Europe but not the high seas. Iceland will take care of Europe now, all that I can do is harass the English fleet and coastal towns.

The Danish nation will return to its roots, Piracy seems to be the desperate throws of this once great nation.

I hope you didn't need those battleships for that Cain. It did not appear you were using them, so I had just thought I would play with them a bit.

So you guys this is Game79 and not some old revival, because if I start to list up all those games I have played....it takes tooooo long and to be honest nobody is waiting for that to read. So please focus on VIC79, if you still are a part of it.....

Rednas

So you guys this is Game79 and not some old revival, because if I start to list up all those games I have played....it takes tooooo long and to be honest nobody is waiting for that to read. So please focus on VIC79, if you still are a part of it.....

Rednas

The British, on principle, refuse to cow down to French demands. Though we felt the thread needed to be brought back to game 79, and thus our taunting of the brave yet foolish Danes, we now would like to know if anybody here was in game 57?

Rednas

The British, on principle, refuse to cow down to French demands. Though we felt the thread needed to be brought back to game 79, and thus our taunting of the brave yet foolish Danes, we now would like to know if anybody here was in game 57?

Not Game 57.....but I did play in another game with you.......We were enemies. It was a good fight. I think I was the game leader when you finally broke my back in game 59.

Rednas

Not Game 57.....but I did play in another game with you.......We were enemies. It was a good fight. I think I was the game leader when you finally broke my back in game 59.

Dear Form,

Well that is what I meant...just continuing on jiberjabber on old gone by games, VIC57 was a long time ago and it seems that you didn't learn anything new during that time...still on the looser side. Hungary a nice country and I will be thinking of you tonight because me girlfriend just finished cooking Goulash. Well if you play always in this manner, you are gonna be me favarit enemy...jummie lot's of VIC points.

By the way, why are you using the same picture as Sven Drake, are you and him one and the s(h)ame person, how original. For me no difference I will eat you both.

Dear GB,

Sometimes it is time to change ones principles and if I can help to do this, give me a clear sign.

Greetings Rednas

Dear Form,

Well that is what I meant...just continuing on jiberjabber on old gone by games, VIC57 was a long time ago and it seems that you didn't learn anything new during that time...still on the looser side. Hungary a nice country and I will be thinking of you tonight because me girlfriend just finished cooking Goulash. Well if you play always in this manner, you are gonna be me favarit enemy...jummie lot's of VIC points.

By the way, why are you using the same picture as Sven Drake, are you and him one and the s(h)ame person, how original. For me no difference I will eat you both.

Dear GB,

Sometimes it is time to change ones principles and if I can help to do this, give me a clear sign.

Greetings Rednas

My French Foe.....I try to keep it loose. It makes the game fun that way! As far as learning something or not, I do know you and have never met you before this game. I know that you have played in many games and finished quite a few as well. I am no stranger to Victory and have counted myself among the survivors of a game or two. With regard to playing 'this way'----- keep making assumptions you know nothing about.

Happy New Year to you and all the rest of the clan.

Dear Form,

Dear GB,

Greetings Rednas

Hey From. Game 59 was one of the most fun games I ever played. My good friend, D Maier was Hungary, and his country was overrun TWICE, yet he played until the end. That is a true gamer. I retook it both times and ceded it back to him. It was a non stop fight the entire way, with Persia coming in through the back door of my country at the end. I had the highest score, but because Hungary was my TA, I did not get the win. Worth it though, TA's like that do not come around that often. What country were you? I had so many huge fights that game, which is how I got so many land kills.

My French Foe.....I try to keep it loose. It makes the game fun that way! As far as learning something or not, I do know you and have never met you before this game. I know that you have played in many games and finished quite a few as well. I am no stranger to Victory and have counted myself among the survivors of a game or two. With regard to playing 'this way'----- keep making assumptions you know nothing about.

Happy New Year to you and all the rest of the clan.

Rednas

Dear Form,

Dear GB,

Greetings Rednas

I am not anti French, you know, just refuse to do what they tell me, there is a difference. We have actually enjoyed our stay in the Free French city of Calais. We have the same enemy, which clearly makes us friends, if only of convenience.