Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 79

Glamdring

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey monk what nation are you playing I cant remember and I need to insult your leadership and your skill of running the war.

Hey Sponge! The only support I can offer is to kill you as fast as possible. :alien:

Your Monk :beer:

Hey Dark Monkey,

How fast is fast to you, we are in T20. A Sponge should be easier to kill, and this Sponge should normally not live till T4´. But maybe this situation is telling more about you than it does about The Sponge....

But maybe I'm wrong after all.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of jhnztuz nuiw

Hey monk what nation are you playing I cant remember and I need to insult your leadership and your skill of running the war.

Hey Sponge! The only support I can offer is to kill you as fast as possible. :beer:

Your Monk :pirate2:

Hey Dark Monkey,

How fast is fast to you, we are in T20. A Sponge should be easier to kill, and this Sponge should normally not live till T4´. But maybe this situation is telling more about you than it does about The Sponge....

But maybe I'm wrong after all.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of jhnztuz nuiw

Dear Brother Rednas!

Yes I know I am late but I have to cross a large part of the map to kill him. :( Btw it is more fun to kill a sponge slowly. :alien: But you cannot know this, you never killed one. :)

The Monk

• 2 weeks later...

The Irish High Seas Fleet, after 4 months of trying, finally engaged the Danish main Battle Squadron, shortly after it's pummelling by British aircraft. Our gunnery was excellent, and while the fleet was supposed to be shooting at the Battleships, they hit and exploded Lgt Cruisers instead.

The 30 odd destroyers closing to torpedo range, were nearly ready to open fire when the nameless cowardly Danish Commander ordered all ships to flee. Fleet Admiral North, having decided the battle won, mystified his eager naval forces by ordering all ships to allow the enemy to withdraw.

We wish all to know, The Imperial High Command will not tolerate ever again leaving defensless enemy ships to sail away with their tails between their legs. They will be sunk or boarded and captured. No panzy ass honor crap...You have been warned. Fleet Admiral North will likely face the firing squad upon return.

>>>End of Communication

The Irish High Seas Fleet, after 4 months of trying, finally engaged the Danish main Battle Squadron, shortly after it's pummelling by British aircraft. Our gunnery was excellent, and while the fleet was supposed to be shooting at the Battleships, they hit and exploded Lgt Cruisers instead.

The 30 odd destroyers closing to torpedo range, were nearly ready to open fire when the nameless cowardly Danish Commander ordered all ships to flee. Fleet Admiral North, having decided the battle won, mystified his eager naval forces by ordering all ships to allow the enemy to withdraw.

We wish all to know, The Imperial High Command will not tolerate ever again leaving defensless enemy ships to sail away with their tails between their legs. They will be sunk or boarded and captured. No panzy ass honor crap...You have been warned. Fleet Admiral North will likely face the firing squad upon return.

>>>End of Communication

Hear hear, and the other thing you should not do is think that a country has dropped when all they have been is on a long vacation...

I have not paid attention in a while. Kurassier...you are now Baltic States? That would explain the change in strategy from idiot to competent. I did enjoy killing Cav39 units over and over. They were much easier than the T34s. And the bi-plane air force wasn't nearly as effective as the IL-4s. Fortunately, you took over too late.

I have not paid attention in a while. Kurassier...you are now Baltic States? That would explain the change in strategy from idiot to competent. I did enjoy killing Cav39 units over and over. They were much easier than the T34s. And the bi-plane air force wasn't nearly as effective as the IL-4s. Fortunately, you took over too late.

Just thought you were bored blowing up horses and bi-planes. ha! I will have to say that is the first time I've ever seen an 18 division CAv army before, especially since I don't think I've ever built more than 2 or 3 in a game before! If I'd taken over about 2 or 3 turns earlier I'd have a better chance. Oh well, it's still kind of fun. :joker:

We REALLY are focused on game play here Bob, Sorry

;)

Dear SmileyMCN,

Ah....that is what is called: we are focused on game play. But I guess you forget to play it, nothing happens. See my "Jawn VIC79", no replies since 2nd November. That is what I mean, jawn. If this is your game play.....okay....good. Don't fall a sleep. But maybe you have to focus on your preparations to invade some country.....maybe me......yes I hope so. Okay I will prepare to retreat my troops from the south of south russia ship them send them through the Suez and put them directly in Dublin or so. No...is not convincing I know. Yes you are right...I have to focus more. Focus, focus, focus Rednas.....focus.....on what the heck. My enemies or no longer, at least that is what I am saying, but I don't think they agree. But we will see.....soon.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of jhn rzimuim jrmiue

P.s. what is that MCN standing for?