Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

It seems the war with the Danes has bankrupted the Germans :( Worse yet the check for that last shipment of port has bounced. B)

Dear Predator,

(paraphrased)

[yada yada yada]

[yak yak yak yak]

Now if you will excuse me. I need to transport my troops from Denmark to the french border to finally kick Spain out of 'la France'. Makes me wonder why Spain has not attacked me yet...

Best regards,

Von Manstein

OK, Now I need a shovel :thumbsup:

Oh...you will be able to find lots of shovels. "Free" German "subjects" (e.g. the Danes) are busy busy busy right now making shovels in their work "camps" in anticipation of the Germans fighting again...you see, they plan on adding a new battalion to the average German division - the "Bury our own dead" battalion...usually the only guys in German uniform left standing on their own following a German battle.

You like the opening to their new national anthem?

"Deutschland, Deutschland über nieman,

Ünter alles in der Welt"

Mahmoud Slicer bin Attash of Tunisia

Sword of (some dude)

hmmm last time we had Tunesians in the alps they where called cathargo and tried to get over the mountains with elephants... That did not turn out to be a big succes and neither will trying to send bombers through a few hunderd fighter wings....Any how welcome to the game :o , we will try to make it as short as possible for you :unsure:

B

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm last time we had Tunesians in the alps they where called Carthago and tried to get over the mountains with elephants... That did not turn out to be a big succes and neither will trying to send bombers through a few hunderd fighter wings....Any how welcome to the game :unsure: , we will try to make it as short as possible for you B)

B

:thumbsup::(:unsure::o:huh::thumbsup::cheers::blink:

hmmm last time we had Tunesians in the alps they where called cathargo and tried to get over the mountains with elephants... That did not turn out to be a big succes and neither will trying to send bombers through a few hunderd fighter wings....Any how welcome to the game :thumbsup: , we will try to make it as short as possible for you B)

B

HEAVY! I feel so welcome to the game. Thanks!

As for Elefants, those are part of our mechanized anti-tank battalions. You might see them. You might not. In any case, there will be somebody to see them rather soon...or else my name isn't.....ummmm....hmmmmm....I forget. Hey Dr Freud - What's my name again?

Mahmoud Slicer

So what are the germans doing with their free time these days now that they can't fight anyone?

well what do you think... :beer:

besides nobody cares... as we are of to the OktoberFest..

it is party time in Germany

after that whe are going to think out aomw new ways to surprise ya :angry: whoehahahaha

zum Wohl..!!!

Oktoberfest.jpg

Oktobergurls.jpg

Hey if the girls look that good in germany I'm leaving the Alps and heading straight for Germany :beer::angry:

Gutenmorgen Predator,

Hehehe our german girlz are the prettiest in zhe world. Blond, big *** and friendly. Did I mention it takes STRONG women to lift those liters of beer? Portugese women seem to be known around the world for their moustaches... All a matter of taste offcourse but I prefer zhe german mädels.

Vell back to the beer now. Oktoberfest is great! You're invited!

RTEmagicC_Octoberfest.jpg.jpg

More: http://damncoolpics.blogspot.com/2008/09/o...t=1222206240000

BTW Translate & UNDERSTAND my signature below und you will know the future of Germany.

Tschüss

Von Manstein

Guest Spongebob
Hehehe our german girlz are the prettiest in zhe world. Blond, big *** and friendly. Did I mention it takes STRONG women to lift those liters of beer? Portugese women seem to be known around the world for their moustaches... All a matter of taste offcourse but I prefer zhe german mädels.

Vell back to the beer now. Oktoberfest is great! You're invited!

More: http://damncoolpics.blogspot.com/2008/09/o...t=1222206240000

BTW Translate & UNDERSTAND my signature below und you will know the future of Germany.

Tschüss

Von Manstein

WOW :angry: VON MAN - If I knew about all these German Women I would have let you win the war. Alas I'm a married man now and the chances of the wife letting me visit next year is Nil - :drunk: I guess I could go for a trial seperation though :cheers:

That link is the best man - My hats off to you (The one with the feathers in of course, the one that matches those silly pants) :beer: