Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta love that german überdesigned hardware. SS King Tigers. Me262's, missiles... Sure beats russian or american crap. :)

Too bad the end is near. :robot:

Von Manstein

What are you complaining, in just another 2 rounds there will be nothing left of those massive armies that seemed unstoppable...

They keep dropping like flies, total disorder...

What are you complaining, in just another 2 rounds there will be nothing left of those massive armies that seemed unstoppable...

They keep dropping like flies, total disorder...

After two turns we´ll be left with a big black hole. Nothing to do... With another 10 turns we could have made it to xMadrid... :)

Vell let´s sign up for the next game.

• 4 weeks later...
Well ladies,

looks like we're almost ready to move into the final round, anybody anymore last surprises up his sleeves?

Vhere is everybody?

What a gross Portugese negligence...

You give somebody a warning that he should consider building LDBs in his home country by a teasing Air40 airdrop somewhere halfway into the game only to find out he didn't take it seriously...

Time for those lovely Skymasters with their 32 MCR to keep taking out some more of his 99 pop cities!

PS you don't think Spain and Algeria have made the same mistake, do you?

• 2 weeks later...

Well besides that we can conclude our main enemies totally collapsed, only Spain seems still active, amazing after 3 years of intense battles and then to give up in the last 5 turns...

Well besides that we can conclude our main enemies totally collapsed, only Spain seems still active, amazing after 3 years of intense battles and then to give up in the last 5 turns...

hmm they killed my para boys in innbruck...

and whatta you know......

I seem to have lost Mannheim.. :ranting:

not disinterested, well maybe, but busy in real life. liiving and working 600 miles from family--working out of town from that, working long hours, traveling home on weekends, trying to sell house, trying to look for house....half the time i dont even know what state im in....get the picture....plus not been interested in this game since turn 35...

not disinterested, well maybe, but busy in real life. liiving and working 600 miles from family--working out of town from that, working long hours, traveling home on weekends, trying to sell house, trying to look for house....half the time i dont even know what state im in....get the picture....plus not been interested in this game since turn 35...

What?

All 4 of you at the same time?!?!

And not interested...? All your postings and actions suggested otherwise.

Hmmm.....