Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to admit , post mortem is cute......

Dark Monk is long gone from this game...to what end do we owe to your dark presence on this forum...just chiming in or something more sinister...I'm am 99% sure you are not a European country and the Monk was Egypt so..... :rolleyes:

POLTERGEIST

I'm looking for a supplier of 150.000 post mortem medals for heroic behavior.....

If the past week is any indication i don't think that will be enough :rolleyes: I warned you about your overconfidence.... :blink:

Don't worry I buy some extra medals and will pin these on the soldiers of these 11 panzer division you had in Geneve....Free of charge.. :blink:

Erik

Don't worry I buy some extra medals and will pin these on the soldiers of these 11 panzer division you had in Geneve....Free of charge.. :rolleyes:

Erik

Love is in the air.... I feel motivated to spread some love myself!

Motivate yourself down to Portugal...we have been expecting you the whole game and are ready....It would be a shame to spend so much on mantainance for fixed defenses and not get to test their effectiveness.... :rolleyes:

Motivate yourself down to Portugal...we have been expecting you the whole game and are ready....It would be a shame to spend so much on mantainance for fixed defenses and not get to test their effectiveness.... :rolleyes:

As soon as I find a more or less safe way through the English channel!

...but I can already guarantee you that all the money spent on fixed defenses is completely and utterly useless when confronted with a coastal bombardment of just 5 - 10 battleships and heavy cruisers. Thousands of LDBs, CHABs and LDBs vaporize in just a couple of shelling rounds.

The only question is if you can sink the ships after the shelling... That should be easy enough as well.

As soon as I find a more or less safe way through the English channel!

...but I can already guarantee you that all the money spent on fixed defenses is completely and utterly useless when confronted with a coastal bombardment of just 5 - 10 battleships and heavy cruisers. Thousands of LDBs, CHABs and LDBs vaporize in just a couple of shelling rounds.

The only question is if you can sink the ships after the shelling... That should be easy enough as well

I got news for you bro your cruisers and bb's won't be doing jack from the bottom of the ocean after my ami's sink them all :blink::blink::rolleyes:

I got news for you bro your cruisers and bb's won't be doing jack from the bottom of the ocean after my ami's sink them all :blink::cheers::rolleyes:

Yeah that's what I thought you would think, but there are ways to circumvent those lovely AMIs.

I know you don't believe me, but the remark is for all those other players who might benefit from it... :blink:

Of course by coming into the sea zone at night that is why you put them a little farther off the coast than the average player. good luck <_<:P

Dear Predator,

Hmmm You still did not find that german Wolfpack off zhe portugese coast? :rolleyes:

Happy AMP'ing,

Von Manstein

Hmmm You still did not find that german Wolfpack off zhe portugese coast?

Of course not we are not at war and not likely to be anytime soon since you can't properly manage your country, genius!

<_< well thanks.... with that remark now I know I will be receiving his mail tomorrow in anevergrowing spam flow on every possible way he could take you to the slaughter....

darn.. do I hear an airsiren going off... what the %$#^ is that... strange markings..

hmmm it seems it is time for :P

Hmmm You still did not find that german Wolfpack off zhe portugese coast?

Of course not we are not at war and not likely to be anytime soon since you can't properly manage your country, genius!

Now who is the genius, I wonder? :rolleyes:

Those who make peace with country that is hard to defend while having significant troops in front of the border ....

Or him who, as he cannot fight any way, supports his ally (Moi) with the requiered resources to keep the enormous industries running in this mid stage of the game where supplies are hard to get and always run short...

Well I will give my opinion... Manstein...keep these trains rolling my friend <_< I will turn them into enough armor to crush these smart guys over in the west and south... :P

B