Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

Now who is the genius, I wonder? :o

Well I will give my opinion... Manstein...keep these trains rolling my friend :rolleyes: I will turn them into enough armor to crush these smart guys over in the west and south... :P

B

And we just luuuuuuuuuuv all those EM orders he's providing to us!

<_<

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm You still did not find that german Wolfpack off zhe portugese coast?

Of course not we are not at war and not likely to be anytime soon since you can't properly manage your country, genius!

Dear Predator,

All is foreseen (well you don't see me) and believe me. Right now I'm having a Vic! party with a bottle of extremely expensive Grappa. I'm having fun! Hell I even got a medal from *****.

Zum Wohl!

Von Manstein

Hmmm You still did not find that german Wolfpack off zhe portugese coast?

Of course not we are not at war and not likely to be anytime soon since you can't properly manage your country, genius!

Now who is the genius, I wonder? :rolleyes:

Those who make peace with country that is hard to defend while having significant troops in front of the border ....

Or him who, as he cannot fight any way, supports his ally (Moi) with the requiered resources to keep the enormous industries running in this mid stage of the game where supplies are hard to get and always run short...

Well I will give my opinion... Manstein...keep these trains rolling my friend <_< I will turn them into enough armor to crush these smart guys over in the west and south... :P

B

Hehehehehe. Thanks for the kind words my friend.

Let me remind you all. Strategy should be like rubber, flexible! Clint E. once spoke the famous words:

"You improvise, you overcome, you adept." And zhat is what I do. All things are foreseen. Plans are in place. Zhere are NO surprises...

Slepp well!

Von Manstein (getting more drunk every second)

(Mental note to me: Reserve more money for Vic! celebrations. Zhis Grappa sure goes down vell)

And we just luuuuuuuuuuv all those EM orders he's providing to us!

<_<

Sorry but I need 10 orders for running my country next turn. Only 80 Em's left for you guyz. :P

Ciao,

Moi

Now who is the genius, I wonder? :P
In this game one keeps wondering..

For example: why does one nation declare war on another without doing anything else?

Moral support? Lousy weather?

Questions, questions, questions...

One can only guess at the answer(s).

Regards,

THE SHeikh!

That would be me against Germany.

Heck, if your enemy is using the spend-spend-spend-and-get-big-fast-to-knock-out-your-initial-opponent strategy and over does it and goes negative in money til his morale tanks then he should pay the consequences.... It makes it that much easier to handle Austria.....

First France went down because of that, now Germany is hurting........

Well I will give my opinion... Manstein...keep these trains rolling my friend I will turn them into enough armor to crush these smart guys over in the west and south...

Looks like he has been shipping more that just supplies...perhaps a few too many cases of grappa on those trains :P Nothing getting crushed here except Austria's hopes and dreams....i don't got a single one of your armies getting out into the plains of France and living <_<

For example: why does one nation declare war on another without doing anything else?

Heck, if your enemy is using the spend-spend-spend-and-get-big-fast-to-knock-out-your-initial-opponent strategy and over does it and goes negative in money til his morale tanks then he should pay the consequences.... It makes it that much easier to handle Austria.....

No, I'm hinting at one of the countries that declared war on me. (Yes, there are other fronts than the one at the Swiss border.. :P )

FP on a country that relied on

is a valid tactic i.m.o. One actually that I've used myself in this game.

Cheers!

THE SHeikh

Now who is the genius, I wonder? <_<
In this game one keeps wondering..

Moral support? Lousy weather?

Questions, questions, questions...

One can only guess at the answer(s).

Regards,

THE SHeikh!

First France went down because of that, now Germany is hurting........

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU :P

Well I will give my opinion... Manstein...keep these trains rolling my friend I will turn them into enough armor to crush these smart guys over in the west and south...

Looks like he has been shipping more that just supplies...perhaps a few too many cases of grappa on those trains :P Nothing getting crushed here except Austria's hopes and dreams....i don't got a single one of your armies getting out into the plains of France and living :o

well the grappa came from the south but unfortunately that supply line has run dry... <_<

we have swedish iron turned in to german steel rolling south turned into the famous SS panzers...(you the one where you stole the designs ) :rolleyes:

but yes you are right...we have not succeeded yet in getting into the french plains... focus will be on the bourgogne which is now poluted by these spanish wine barbarians, driving the russian steel through the beautifull vinyards..

btw i must admit... these tank crews in Geneve did deserve there medals! :(

B

Looks like he has been shipping more that just supplies...perhaps a few too many cases of grappa on those trains :P Nothing getting crushed here except Austria's hopes and dreams....i don't got a single one of your armies getting out into the plains of France and living <_<

:rolleyes:

It's not Austria that you should worry about...

Von Manstein

It's not Austria that you should worry about

Okay well it's not exactly you either is it? Sweden can't realistically support a prolonged war effort in Portugal and win, who else is there Hungary? Last i looked we were still allied so forgive me if my troops aren't shaking in their foxholes from empty German threats.... :P<_<