Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

Tell your buddy in Sweden to bring plenty of coffins as Austria is running out...or is that another one of the things Germany is supplying...free burial? :python:

Gutenmorgen predator,

We do supply a LOT to Austria but coffins are not part of zhe deal.

Greetings,

Von Manstein

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We do supply a LOT to Austria but coffins are not part of zhe deal.

That's okay we can just dig a whole and bulldoze over it :cheers::python:

:blink: I think even Portugal signed the Geneva convention :blink:

:blink: I think even Portugal signed the Geneva convention :unsure:

I'm sure of that. It took most of his army to sign that treaty. :python:

THE SHeikh!

LOL! :blink:

BTW Spit's are :ranting: But then again, the surviving german aces still slaughtered zheir target :cheers:

God I love this game! *)

*) Eagerly waiting for HOI3, Empire Total War und COD5

Happy DRA'ing,

Von Manstein

BTW Spit's are :blink: But then again, the surviving german aces still slaughtered zheir target :python:

God I love this game! *)

*) Eagerly waiting for HOI3, Empire Total War und COD5

Happy DRA'ing,

Von Manstein

spits are indeed awesome....

so I can hardly believe their where any german survivors :cheers:

and indeed I can hardly wait for Empire TW next year in feb... Hoi3 will skip that one on release..

hmmmm cod 5 2 weekes before release. welll that would be something for Sinterklaas...

the father of Santa Claus ... but first it is Halloween...

oh boy... will Russ even process our turns or will he be too scared to do anything or :blink:

so I can hardly believe their where any german survivors :python:

Germany is so lucky to be at war with somebody :cheers:

Makes you wonder why.... Or has Great Britain also overspent...? :blink:

so I can hardly believe their where any german survivors :python:

You're so lucky to be at war with somebody :cheers:

Makes you wonder why.... Or has Great Britain also overspent like yourself....? :blink:

Well try and force peace on me then..... :blink:

Plus what would the germans have to do but build coffins for his allies.... :blink:

As far as finances go, it's a island, you will always have money issues. :ranting:

DezertCamel :unsure:

Well try and force peace on me then..... :blink:

Plus what would the germans have to do but build coffins for his allies.... :cheers:

As far as finances go, it's a island, you will always have money issues. :unsure:

DezertCamel :blink:

hmm you sound happy.....

WHERE is my Intell..!!! you sauerkraut get me my intell.... :python:

and I have to punish some airforce officer for not intercepting these pesky iraqi planes from the 13th euhmm.. correction 22nd air division.. .

bombing poor soldiers on the east front...

and healthy finances for an island.. well if you can do that... I salute you.. I could not have restraint me from building troops.. ships and planes.... aaah that reminds me of the vic game I played Tunesia.. the financial crisis today would pale in comparison with my vic turn ...

and boy oh boy what am I fond of Tzatziki ....

(ps Call of Duty 5 is a clone of COD4 and is basically cod4 with WW2 skins.. zombie mod will rock though.. but the best shooter still is RedOrchestra: Ostfront)

WHERE is my Intell..!!! you sauerkraut get me my intell

geez Mannstein can't you do anything right? train loads of resources every turn not enough for these guys you gotta do their intel gathering and spying for them too?

look on the bright sida, At least you don't have to get his country back for him this game :python:

you gotta do their intel gathering and spying for them too?

It beats having to scrap Swedish orders required for the real war! And any recon I send to Great Britain gets shot on sight. Nope, I'm happy as long as Germany is not at war... :python:

In my experience there are 2 major constraints at any time in the game: lack of money and lack of orders. There can never be enough of them...

WHERE is my Intell..!!! you sauerkraut get me my intell

geez Mannstein can't you do anything right? train loads of resources every turn not enough for these guys you gotta do their intel gathering and spying for them too?

look on the bright sida, At least you don't have to get his country back for him this game :P

Gutenmorgen Predator,

There's only one 'n' in von Manstein my dear Predator.

I have this big shiny finnisch medal hanging in my office. Reminding me of one of the things I did right. Very right. But since this is still 'top secret' we can only tell you about it after this game has ended.

I must admit I like my new role. Intel agency for our alliance und warehouse of the greedy. :ranting: Euh needy that is offcourse. Those 60 intel orders sure open a whole range of interesting operations. Well anything to support my allies. At least zhey buy me expensive drinks to show their gratitude.

Now if you vill excuse me? I have logistics to plan und Intel staff meetings to attend to. BTW please do vistit Germany. You can view our mighty fortifications. You can see great airshows (24/7) or take a ride around zhe countryside in our new RV's. Zhat PzIV handels great offroad!

Adieu,

Von Manstein

It beats having to scrap Swedish orders required for the real war! And any recon I send to Great Britain gets shot on sight. Nope, I'm happy as long as Germany is not at war... :pirate2:

Dear Wolf,

You still owe me a barrel of Armagnac for zhat latest 'support'. Please send it to xBerlin so schnell wie möglich. It's cold und I need a drink.

Von Manstein