Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

and for now you are playing along just nice......

drink your bubles .. have your fun.... enjoy your moment

Ahhhh....that would be moments wouldn't it......as in three Austrian armies destroyed below 20% or eliminated in three consecutive turns.....that's roughly 17,000 arm points......no worries he will get his wish so sit back and enjoy the show...... :blink::huh::nuke::P:ranting:

I WILL RETURN! :robot:

B

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbsup::cheers::blink::blink::cheers::cheers::drunk::drunk::drunk::cheers:

life is not fair in vic....

Sorry, my good Estonian man,

Did you think life is supposed to be fair? In Tunisia, we teach our children that life is not fair so that they grow up constantly struggling to beat the inherent unfairness. Of course, that is why Tunisia and our total allies are able to wage successful wars. We have not yet become wildly successful, but I believe that we are edging ever closer to that point, inshallah!

Humbly

Mahmoud Slicer bin Raslan

:cheers::drunk::drunk::drunk::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::unsure::unsure:

Your right, what are those Icelandic bombers doing flying over Swedish soil on that lousy island still called Great Britain?!?!?

Just smile and wave boys!!

:thumbsup::cheers::blink::blink::cheers:

:drunk::drunk::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::unsure::unsure::ranting::ranting:

Your right, what are those Icelandic bombers doing flying over Swedish soil on that lousy island still called Great Britain?!?!?

Just smile and wave boys!!

:cheers::blink::blink::cheers::cheers:

If it is such a lousy island, why are you visiting it????? :blink:

I will try and make sure it a short vist for you, just like the baltic tourist had. :thumbsup:

DezertCamel :drunk: King Of England..... Forever

If it is such a lousy island, why are you visiting it????? :drunk:

I will try and make sure it a short vist for you, just like the baltic tourist had. :thumbsup:

DezertCamel :blink: King Of England..... Forever

well no worries I am allready from your mainland some one else has just

been made a Duke of Carrendale...

although I am still very fond of Shetland .... :cheers:

still I somethimes think Russ is pulling my leg... what are the odds... bah... :blink:

maybe somebody is sending him some nice bribes... :cheers: hmm will need to try that also :cheers:

If it is such a lousy island, why are you visiting it????? :cheers:

DezertCamel :cheers: King Of England..... Forever

well no worries I am allready from your mainland some one else has just

been made a Duke of Carrendale...

although I am still very fond of Shetland .... :blink:

still I somethimes think Russ is pulling my leg... what are the odds... bah... :drunk:

maybe somebody is sending him some nice bribes... :drunk: hmm will need to try that also :drunk:

I assume the duke, is german..... :cheers:

Oh, I forgot to congratulate my sub groups, they are having a wonderful time. Just think a few more hits on a battleship and the invasion gets stuffed. Oh well next time maybe. :blink:

DezertCamel :cheers:

Oh, I forgot to congratulate my sub groups, they are having a wonderful time. Just think a few more hits on a battleship and the invasion gets stuffed. Oh well next time maybe. :P

Invasion?

Just a nice holiday, getting rid of alien forces that should not have been there in the first place.

The good news is of course that those Iceland bombers could only have come from one place.... :pirate2:

I assume the duke, is german..... :P

Oh, I forgot to congratulate my sub groups, they are having a wonderful time. Just think a few more hits on a battleship and the invasion gets stuffed. Oh well next time maybe. :pirate2:

DezertCamel :robot:

you know the worst part is.. I have a lot of subs on the move.. but somehow they never seem to find a target... that means your fleet is too scared to travel... or my submarine crew just wait at the bottom of the ocean till their generals run out so they can safly return to port .. bah

also I was amazed to see how effective those subs where against my fleet...

next time I will throw in a few destroyers :thumbsup:

thanks to you I have not lost my faith in submarine warfare... for now....

I assume the duke, is german..... :P

Oh, I forgot to congratulate my sub groups, they are having a wonderful time. Just think a few more hits on a battleship and the invasion gets stuffed. Oh well next time maybe. :pirate2:

you know the worst part is.. I have a lot of subs on the move.. but somehow they never seem to find a target... that means your fleet is too scared to travel... or my submarine crew just wait at the bottom of the till their generals run out so they can safly return to port .. bah

also I was amazed to see how effective those subs where against my fleet...

next time I will throw in a few destroyers :thumbsup:

thanks to you I have not lost my faith in submarine warfare... for now....

I think your crews don't like water.... :robot:

I am not amazed how well my subs preform. They come from a long naval tradition, so it is now expected for them to preform to such high standards. :cheers:

Plus it helps to have stolen the long lance torpedo form the japanese, the wolfpack tactics from the germans and the building technology from the americans. Which is why I have so many subs. :o

hmpfff that was a nice dream.. guess Portugal is dreaming also...

bet..... :pirate2::thumbsup::robot::P Maybe you should be keeping a low profile since you are on the other side of austria :robot::o

Better watch out BS leader, he might even huff and puff your houuuuuuuse apart!