Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

But where oh where is the Iceland fleet hiding?!?!?! :cheers::ranting::ranting:

Look under the water! :ph34r:

It's much safer against planes ;)

But don't worry about my fleet you'll see/find them again shortly :cheers:

Oh we found them, or at least part of it, just a bit of a silly place to be floating around, I wasn't expecting that... For obvious reasons...

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is a buzzzzzzz there is the smell of war in the air

That smell is probably just the Austrian dead you are starting to smell that have been killed over the last several turns. The wind blows east it has just taken awhile to get to you....Blame the germans they couldn't keep up with the demand for coffins....

nope.. that isn't it

I could not care less about those few Austrians...

it was an expectable loss.. calculated into our grand scheme of TOTAL DOMINATION...

losses have been replaced and now there is that small fight over Bern....

but my dear gentlemen you all know that is just a big blob of smoke.... ;)

nope.. that isn't it

I could not care less about those few Austrians...

it was an expectable loss.. calculated into our grand scheme of TOTAL DOMINATION...

losses have been replaced and now there is that small fight over Bern....

but my dear gentlemen you all know that is just a big blob of smoke

I know that is rubbish propaganda as losses have hardly been replaced.....I have up to date intel that still is showing many understrength divisions. Just because I did not attack this turn does not mean my intelligence agents have not been busy...busy indeed.....the Swiss resistance has been very helpful in coordinating with my spies ;)

calculated into our grand scheme of TOTAL DOMINATION...

Oh my god...

He's either been smoking or drinking again....

We better prepare the X-mas aid again, not sure what the Great BS leader is up to but I am sure it will be a burden to be carried by the Magnificent Swedish Industrial Wonder!

;):cheers::ph34r::cheers::ranting::ranting::pirate2::ranting::ranting:

Oh my god...

We better prepare the X-mas aid again, not sure what the Great BS leader is up to but I am sure it will be a burden to be carried by the Magnificent Swedish Industrial Wonder!

:laugh::o:cheers::blink:<_<:P;):o:cheers:

Jawohl,

Helping BS. Standard procedure especially in wintertime. The first trains with Wurst und Sauerkraut have allready been sent to our friend. Don't know if he needs it but my supplies are capped at 32k...

Adieu,

Von Manstein

Oh my god...

:laugh::o:cheers::blink:<_<:P;):o:cheers:

Jawohl,

Helping BS. Standard procedure especially in wintertime. The first trains with Wurst und Sauerkraut have allready been sent to our friend. Don't know if he needs it but my supplies are capped at 32k...

Adieu,

Von Manstein

supplies get capped at 32k but then flow into the other cities :P

so I have hoarded the food... scrapped every crum from the grainfields.. and now my wharehouses are full to supply my troops for all the winters to come... too bad it is difficult to transport.. so well I might see a reduction in the Liberated provinces ... :cheers: military hardware is beeing transported non stop towards the front lines :unsure: from Reykjavik/London to Stalingrad/Istanbul hmm I almost feel like a logistical wonder ..

but then again it is not an easy task to conquer the world :thumbsup:

What?

That's it???

1 single post while I was away checking out the troops in Norway in person?

I guess everybody was busy doing their X-mas things. All the best wishes to you all! :holiday::holiday::santa:

Now where are my results....

I guess everybody was busy doing their X-mas things. All the best wishes to you all! :drunk::santa::santa:

Now where are my results....

nah I am not into that kind of camel thing.... I have been busy looking through all the sorts of fireworks I am going to buy.. and now my basement is full of explosives to fend of the evil spirits for the New Year...

and to all:

HappyNewYear-2000.jpg

Weird...

50 english subs near xHamburg... WHAT vould they be doing there? Und why did they arrive at night? Afraid of my planes?? Time to send the Torpedoboote Ich guess.

Happy 2009 everybody by the way! :ranting:

Von Manstein