Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reasons are stated, plus I was getting bored with the position. I cound not win, or really expand. So why pay to do very little. :nuke:

:P

Right, I was thinking the same thoughts Erich....

Says a lot about DezertCamels future, face him in any other game and just give a tiny bit of resistance, wait a couple of turns, and out he his.

Good thing to know. He might have provided his TA with lots of valuable intel, can't have that of course. On the other hand, Iceland may be out already for all we know...

:nuke:

The reasons are stated, plus I was getting bored with the position. I cound not win, or really expand. So why pay to do very little. :nuke:

Right, I was thinking the same thoughts Erich....

Says a lot about DezertCamels future, face him in any other game and just give a tiny bit of resistance, wait a couple of turns, and out he his.

Good thing to know. He might have provided his TA with lots of valuable intel, can't have that of course. On the other hand, Iceland may be out already for all we know...

Whatever you want to think, is up to you wolf. :nuke: You can ask anyone I have played with or against. I normally don't drop for the fun of it. :nuke:

So hopefully I will see you in a future game, so I can show you. :nuke:

If I drop for the sake of combat why Have I survived games. Especially in game 65, look at the surviors and who I was fighting. :nuke:

So I will leave it at that, you are not worth the time or energy to worry about. Good luck. :P:nuke::nuke:

See you in the future

DezertCamel :nuke:

Errrrm :nuke: Hello :nuke::nuke::nuke:

Lieber Sponge,

I am SOO happy to see you in this game. Let me give you a few hints.

I am Germany

I am bankrupt

My morale is negative

You can FP/DW me as much as you like

Try it

And you will still get your ass kicked :P

BTW have you seen any german spies lately?...

Von Manstein

Sorry if I sound offensive. I'm having a rotten day and as such I hate you.

Guest Spongebob

Errrrm :nuke: Hello :nuke::nuke::nuke:

Lieber Sponge,

I am SOO happy to see you in this game. Let me give you a few hints.

I am Germany

I am bankrupt

My morale is negative

Try it

And you will still get your ass kicked :P

BTW have you seen any german spies lately?...

Von Manstein

Sorry if I sound offensive. I'm having a rotten day and as such I hate you.

:nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke:

To Victory :P

Yes, what a game! Cheers!

I am Germany

I am bankrupt

My morale is negative

Herr Manstein,

You forgot to mention the sound of the engine of those gazillion enemy panzers and tanks, just on the other side of the German border..

Regards,

THE SHeikh!

Hopefully not as Great Britain.........

I will second that....

How ironic.

I get to play against the most 'un-serious' vic player ever. Ignoring him hasn't helped a bit. I don't get it.

And I do think whatever I want to think. I actually think that SB can't do any worse than DezertCamel.

Yep. Read that again.

I just don't get it. Armies all over Great Britain, Ireland and the continent. And yet all I ever encountered in GB was a single armored unit.

Whatever your track record in previous games, what in heavens name kept you from moving your armies north, build some tactical strike capable planes and wipe me from the island???

And if you are actually looking forward to a future encounter, why why why are you evading the one now?

I really don't get it.

It's not so difficult to undermine an amphibious invasion, actually it is quite simple.

I'm just sad, that's all. What I like about Victory is the chess element, trying to outsmart your opponent, the forum postings. What I really hate is players who leave the game the moment they get some resistance. Who leaves a game with over 82% of his own territory under control, with over 95% of his industry intact and way more offensive power in range than the ones who invaded him?

You already guessed, I guess: I really just DON'T get it...

Come on Predator and friends, wipe out whatever is keeping you and let's make the remaining 30 turns worth it.

And maybe, just maaaaaybe... Could Russ do some marketing and get some fresh blood to sign up in future games...?

Even if you did pick up britain it is half conquered and u won't be around long enough to annoy us on this thread!!!!!!!!!So Murrrraaaaghhhh yourself!!!!!!!!!

Come on Predator and friends, wipe out whatever is keeping you and let's make the remaining 30 turns worth it

Hey don't think I'm not trying! kill six Austrian armies and two turns later before you can cross the next hill three more appear, and not just any army, we keep seeing mostly heavy armor. He must have 180 arm factories still running. Don't worry though we will make it interesting before the end....might even let your friend Manstein play before it's over!!!

Even if you did pick up britain it is half conquered and u won't be around long enough to annoy us on this thread!!!!!!!!!So Murrrraaaaghhhh yourself!!!!!!!!!

Come on Predator and friends, wipe out whatever is keeping you and let's make the remaining 30 turns worth it

Hey don't think I'm not trying! kill six Austrian armies and two turns later before you can cross the next hill three more appear, and not just any army, we keep seeing mostly heavy armor. He must have 180 arm factories still running. Don't worry though we will make it interesting before the end....might even let your friend Manstein play before it's over!!!

Appreciate the effort :woohoo: