Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

And maybe, just maaaaaybe... Could Russ do some marketing and get some fresh blood to sign up in future games...?

Let's call Jester!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, things have been too quiet from your side for a loooooong time...

I saw them.... !!! they are still out there.. and very much alive...

hundreds of The Great Barbarabrian State, whitleys flying over dropping their bombs on

the friendly Swedish forces... ALso the wind is bringing in some foul oder from the Ireland Islands..

which is increasing everyturn...

why not just accept the GB is Baltic and go for Portugal..? it will be more fuel efficient :ranting:

hmm then again.. that solution is not acceptable as that is also Baltic soil... waiting to be liberated...

wish we had more turns :D

why not just accept the GB is Baltic and go for Portugal..? it will be more fuel efficient

Heehee....quit begging.....

hmm then again.. that solution is not acceptable as that is also Baltic soil... waiting to be liberated...

wish we had more turns

Baltic soil!? Your Balkan commanders wouldn't know what Portugeuese soil looked like even if we dumped a bucket of it on their heads.....just give me 5-6 more turns to wrap up the austrians and i will be over to see you :ranting:

just give me 5-6 more turns to wrap up the austrians and i will be over to see you :D

wow that would be quick :blink:

Baltic HQ... looks on the map... calculating the proposperous 6 turns walk over claimed by Pred the Barbarian... hmmm and Baltic HQ decides it is again more wind then a real possible claim...

Still troops that can be missed on the Turkish front and from the Russian front will be sent towards our Austrian borders to strenghten our alliance with them .... for now some Air40 will have to do with some militia as the fighting is still not concluded on our three frontlines.

The British front is still a troubled ine with the influx of the US but relief is on the way...

hmm better build a a seventh shipyard to counter those pesky US guys in Ireland :ranting:

Still troops that can be missed on the Turkish front and from the Russian front will be sent towards our Austrian borders to strenghten our alliance with them .... for now some Air40 will have to do with some militia as the fighting is still not concluded on our three frontlines.

C'mon Grimor...

Even Predator knows that Air40's combined with 'some' Arm point make an excellent defense. :ranting: UGU?

Von Manstein

Baltic HQ... looks on the map... calculating the proposperous 6 turns walk over claimed by Pred the Barbarian... hmmm and Baltic HQ decides it is again more wind then a real possible claim

Yes we may have to revise that assessment....was not expecting the fortress at the province of Innsbruck, luckily only fair fort in the city...someone in portugeuse intelligence is definately going to lose their job, if not their head...Portugeuese troops are beginning to wonder if there is ever an end to these mountains, every time we cross one there is another on the other side. :D

Hey manstein: Booo :ranting:

Yes we may have to revise that assessment....was not expecting the fortress at the province of Innsbruck, luckily only fair fort in the city...someone in portugeuse intelligence is definately going to lose their job, if not their head...Portugeuese troops are beginning to wonder if there is ever an end to these mountains, every time we cross one there is another on the other side. :blink:

Hey manstein: Booo :ranting:

Oops. You scared me. :blink: Please don't do zhat again.

BTW I thought the only forts worth building were 'legendary'? We germans are so grünlich we don't even consider anything less. We even tried to talk Russ into allowing special german forts with multipliers of 500% und dsm of 10%. But we did not offer enough real world $$$. :D

Von Manstein

Still waiting for zhose spanish/portugese/american tank divisions. When will zhey cross my border??

Still waiting for zhose spanish/portugese/american tank divisions. When will zhey cross my border??

In the middle of the night of course.....hint.....that won't be the trains running to Austria that you hear! :D

BTW I thought the only forts worth building were 'legendary'? We germans are so grünlich we don't even consider anything less. We even tried to talk Russ into allowing special german forts with multipliers of 500% und dsm of 10%. But we did not offer enough real world $$$

When used properly they can be very effective. i knew there were 9 mtn at innsbruck and i took the time to upgrade to the .8 dsm of the tiger before going into austria to have a dsm advantage. very surprised at what i ran into at Innsbruck i didn't even have the lower dsm in the battle because of fortifications and deliberate defense! Ahh well you win some you lose some...... :ranting:

Hint.....that won't be the trains running to Austria that you hear! :thumbsup:

Vell then

DW me when you are ready. But please don't forget the FP afterwards otherwise you will meet zhe might of the german war machine. Und when you FP me you will need time to BPA again. Exit Blitzkrieg. Say hello to trenchwar. Fortresses in my case. :beer:

So I guess I'll be alone und happy in my little country till turn 70+. Writing 90-120 EM orders for my allies.

Adieu,

Von Manstein

DW me when you are ready. But please don't forget the FP afterwards otherwise you will meet zhe might of the german war machine. Und when you FP me you will need time to BPA again. Exit Blitzkrieg. Say hello to trenchwar. Fortresses in my case.

So I guess I'll be alone und happy in my little country till turn 70+. Writing 90-120 EM orders for my allies.

Sorry no such luck with future Fp actions. that was temporary while we dealt with the austrian war machine. Now that he has been broken peace with Germany is no longer needed. You can hide in eastern Prussia till tech 70 and do your orders for your allies but germany is going to capitulate! :beer:

Sorry no such luck with future Fp actions. that was temporary while we dealt with the austrian war machine. Now that he has been broken peace with Germany is no longer needed. You can hide in eastern Prussia till tech 70 and do your orders for your allies but germany is going to capitulate! :beer:

Aha!

I guess zhat means I get to fight. Thanks! :thumbsup: BTW I'll hide in xBerlin. Eastern Prussia is sooooo boring. Und capitulate? Read my signature.

Von Manstein

again the Baltic HQ looks at the map....

sees the swarm of Barbarian hordes coming .. hears the cries of war against Germany.. but will it ever come to that..?? ohh well... time will tell... but The General Baltic Staff has agreed that the Spanish and Portugees menace needs to be stopped... all Baltic forces will be directed towards the Austrian front...

so it seems that someones wish of 5 turns will come through..

:beer::thumbsup::cheers::thumbsup::cheers::cheers::robot::robot::robot::robot::robot::robot:

I think you have your map upside down...yea i'm sure of it... :cheers:

sees the swarm of Barbarian hordes coming .. hears the cries of war against Germany.. but will it ever come to that..?? ohh well... time will tell... but The General Baltic Staff has agreed that the Spanish and Portugees menace needs to be stopped... all Baltic forces will be directed towards the Austrian front...

so it seems that someones wish of 5 turns will come through..

It is exciting to know that I will go over 100,000 in ground kills two games in a row! :thumbsup: i think the Ghost will feel slighted he is not mentioned in the same breathe as the Spanish and Portugeuse :beer:

I think you have your map upside down...yea i'm sure of it... :thumbsup:

:beer: