Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the maze of signs in German is posing a problem?

You can't see zhe roadsigns. They are blocked by Tigers...

You gotta love that US air tech the 2nd half of the game...

Yea only wish some of it came out a little sooner...

And just curious... who's playing GB these days...?

Ask Slicer...

Well, obviously, this is not meant to be taken literally. It refers to any form of furry feline capable of blocking a roadway when piled to sufficient depth.

While we are on the subject of piling can you say 5400 ldb at Frankfurt province!!!! :beer:

And just curious... who's playing GB these days...?

Ask Slicer...

While we are on the subject of piling can you say 5400 ldb at Frankfurt province!!!! :wacko:

Don't ask me to "out" anyone. :ph34r:

As far as anyone is concerned, I don't know. I never knew. If I hear, I will forget immediately. :beer:

Wait. What was the question? :blink::unsure:

Oh. The 5400 LDBs. That's it. Umm, I think that they were Germans.

I don't remember no good nohow... I think I have slicenesia

Fred the Plumber

While we are on the subject of piling can you say 5400 ldb at Frankfurt province!!!! :beer:

My dear Predator,

Please go easy on the Port. I know it can be great stuff. Especially the 30 year old ones. But now I think you drank one bottle too much. You must have made a mistake. Only 540 ldb.

But something tells me Portugal und Spain are on zhe move. Vhere ist mein Bier??

Von Manstein

Please go easy on the Port. I know it can be great stuff. Especially the 30 year old ones. But now I think you drank one bottle too much. You must have made a mistake. Only 540 ldb.

But something tells me Portugal und Spain are on zhe move. Vhere ist mein Bier??

Tonight i think i will break open the bottle of rum I brought back from Jamaica six years ago and toast to my german friend and to whomever the new Austrian player is. :beer::beer: Perhaps a friend of yours Manstein?

Unfortunately my scouts did not return from their mission of finding me a good place to summer in germany...Perhaps the locals are not as friendly as we were led to believe....or perhaps they were too friendly and my people decided to stay on. :laugh:

Unfortunately my scouts did not return from their mission of finding me a good place to summer in germany...Perhaps the locals are not as friendly as we were led to believe....or perhaps they were too friendly and my people decided to stay on. :laugh:

Dear predator,

Scouts? Now that is an interesting name. I use the word 'spies' and dealt with them accordingl. They were fed to zhe dogs.

Von Manstein

[Tonight i think i will break open the bottle of rum I brought back from Jamaica six years ago and toast to my german friend and to whomever the new Austrian player is. :cheers::cheers: Perhaps a friend of yours Manstein?

:D:cheers::cheers:;):cheers::(:):D:drunk:<_<

I see that German forces have finally gotten to go on the offensive.....one piece of advice for the german generals...don't run blind thinking your army will be somewhere else and then STA all your fuel to a neighboring force....apparently all the portugeuse generals didn't pass supply 101!