Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

Did everybody drop suddenly?

Still here just really bored with this game at the moment. Fighting over the same ground for 20 turns will do that. making progress though, suddenly the Austrian airforce isn't what it used to be!

Is the Wolf and Grimor getting worried I see Austria's allies have stepped up and are trying to help?

well I tried but that fighter cover was slaughtering my elite pilots left and right...

will have to find a cure for that :cheers:

and yep the fight will be there in the mountains till the end of game 80..

and you are not alone who dislikes that trench warfare... so you do not have to worry much as we also try to get the fight into the open fields of France..

that will make it again a more interesting game :pirate2:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and yep the fight will be there in the mountains till the end of game 80..

and you are not alone who dislikes that trench warfare... so you do not have to worry much as we also try to get the fight into the open fields of France..

that will make it again a more interesting game

Is that propaganda to get your people to continue to support your war?? Austria is about to collapse and you guys are dreaming about the plains of france!? It is a beautiful place as your pilots must be reporting but the only way you guys are going to see it is from the air!!! :cheers:

well I tried but that fighter cover was slaughtering my elite pilots left and right...

will have to find a cure for that

yes the cure is to stay away like your entire alliance did this turn :thumbsup:

BTW has anyone seen the austrian airforce lately---we are getting intel from the underground that it is not what it used to be after losing almost 70 airbase levels the last two turns....kudos to the Algerians and U.S. for their continued support.

ON TO VICTORY!!! :thumbsup::cheers::woohoo::pirate2:

BTW has anyone seen the austrian airforce lately---we are getting intel from the underground that it is not what it used to be after losing almost 70 airbase levels the last two turns....kudos to the Algerians and U.S. for their continued support.

ON TO VICTORY!!!

I'm sure the US needs more than just your kudos by now, seems his supply line has started evaporating... Almost 6000 SHIP points in 1 turn is a nice start, I'm sure we can add 'some' more, French harbor protection must be on strike I guess :pirate2:

And consider that phase 1, no desperate feelings here, just a redirection of the war effort, way more fun fighting you and your pals than the weird tactics of Iceland and Britain.

What's that looming on the horizon...? Ahhh, it's the French plains...

:cheers:

That 'underground intel' must be coming from one of your many detroyed and buried army units.

And as everybody knows: never trust zombieunits. They are utterly unreliable. Even more useless than before their demise.

Apart from that, the Portuguese army isn't what it used to be. Good luck transporting those thousands of replacements from Portugal through the Swiss mountains!

Regards,

THE SHeikh!

That 'underground intel' must be coming from one of your many detroyed and buried army units.

And as everybody knows: never trust zombieunits. They are utterly unreliable. Even more useless than before their demise.

Apart from that, the Portuguese army isn't what it used to be. Good luck transporting those thousands of replacements from Portugal through the Swiss mountains!

Regards,

THE SHeikh!

On my todo list: Ship 500 CP's to Austria.

Problem solved. What's next?

As you will see when someone gets Austria's defensive battles it isn't the problem you make it out to be. Went from 30% to 100% with 16 div in one turn. I think your just putting that out there to convince your american and british soldiers they stand a chance against panthers and tigers...

And consider that phase 1, no desperate feelings here, just a redirection of the war effort, way more fun fighting you and your pals than the weird tactics of Iceland and Britain.

What's that looming on the horizon...? Ahhh, it's the French plains...

Bring it on I have a special surprise at Lisbon for anyone feeling up to it...As for the french plains that ain't happening unless by amphibious assault which is no more than suicide for the marines...

On my todo list: Ship 500 CP's to Austria.

At this point 500 cp doesn't come close to solving Austria's problems.... :woohoo:

As usual you talk a lot. History has shown the relation to the hard facts.

Like you said, it has been 20 turns fighting the trenches, and that was you and your friends against Austria.

We're just turning this into a slightly more fair fight from now. Bringing it on, just not in Lisbon. :woohoo:

As usual you talk a lot. History has shown the relation to the hard facts.

Like you said, it has been 20 turns fighting the trenches, and that was you and your friends against Austria.

We're just turning this into a slightly more fair fight from now. Bringing it on, just not in Lisbon.

Slightly more fair? By sinking a few U.S. ships? How about 130 Austrian divisons dead and 2 more armies trapped with no hope.....The damage your aircraft can do to our ground forces is minimal compared to the air points suffered in the attempt.... :woohoo::D I'll be sunning in Vienna very soon...

Slightly more fair? By sinking a few U.S. ships? How about 130 Austrian divisons dead and 2 more armies trapped with no hope.....The damage your aircraft can do to our ground forces is minimal compared to the air points suffered in the attempt.... :woohoo::D I'll be sunning in Vienna very soon...

Scheisse! All is lost.

Well I guess we will just quit this game und enter zhe next. 87 or something? It was nice playing. Adieu.

Von Manstein

Fight for every inch in Switzerland and Austria and give away Germany...yea that makes sense.... :oops:

:woohoo:

Guest Spongebob
Fight for every inch in Switzerland and Austria and give away Germany...yea that makes sense.... :taz:

:oops:

Manstain does that mean I get to face you in 87 - Wooooohoooo Bring out the dancing bears its time to bait the Manstain again. :woohoo:

Manstain does that mean I get to face you in 87 - Wooooohoooo Bring out the dancing bears its time to bait the Manstain again. :woohoo:

Game 80, turn 48: Enemies Suing For Peace: Trans-Jordan

I rest my case

Sleep well