Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

Well I guess we will just quit this game und enter zhe next. 87 or something? It was nice playing. Adieu.

Fight for every inch in Switzerland and Austria and give away Germany...yea that makes sense.... :woohoo:

well he might drink too much.. and is to busy sleeping it off...

but still... it always comes to this...

violent-smiley-1599.gif

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

violent-smiley-1599.gif

Gutenmorgen Freunden,

Vell I am sure all that german concrete combined with 'zome' SS divisions will make for some looong bloody battles. Did I mention zhe ARM points are piled soo high I can fight till turn 70+ with all my armies at 100%? Jaaa life ist sweet. But right now I am much happier with those 120 orders. Zhat is 20 orders to run mein country und 100 orders for EM's und SIM's.

Yes yes my allies like me. I don't have to polish my own boots.

Von Manstein

Von Manstein

Uhhh you won't see me polishing anybody's boots!

BTW you know what would look good on boots?

Yep, French dirt... :thumbsup:

violent-smiley-1599.gif

Gutenmorgen Freunden,

Vell I am sure all that german concrete combined with 'zome' SS divisions will make for some looong bloody battles. Did I mention zhe ARM points are piled soo high I can fight till turn 70+ with all my armies at 100%? Jaaa life ist sweet. But right now I am much happier with those 120 orders. Zhat is 20 orders to run mein country und 100 orders for EM's und SIM's.

Von Manstein

CONCRETE---did someone say CONCRETE :thumbsup:

CONCRETE---did someone say CONCRETE :thumbsup:

Yup. TONS of zhe stuff. :wub:

Well I'll be damned...

My boots look gooooood! (or am I dreaming?)

Besides the French dirt on it it is really the magnificent scenery that completes the picture... Smoking harbors and airfields... Just smile and wave boys, after all only a couple of sunken ships and minor piles of aircrafts, nothing substantial... lol-045.gif

pearl-harbor.jpg

PS appreciate the intel von Manstein :thumbsup:

Austria is about to collapse and you guys are dreaming about the plains of france!? It is a beautiful place as your pilots must be reporting but the only way you guys are going to see it is from the air!!!

:thumbsup:

Don't you just love that Vic feeling, knowing that the next days the results will come in from your beloved enemies? Portugal, Spain, who knows maybe even Great Britain might still be playing...

Don't you just love that Vic feeling, knowing that the next days the results will come in from your beloved enemies? Portugal, Spain, who knows maybe even Great Britain might still be playing...

I think you are a little off on your dates as neither myself or spain have run yet....furthermore saw algeria's turn but did not see any swedish boots on french soil?????? :rolleyes:

I think you are a little off on your dates as neither myself or spain have run yet....furthermore saw algeria's turn but did not see any swedish boots on french soil?????? :rolleyes:

I didn't say you'd run yet, only that I was looking out for the results, I assume you guys were just on schedule.

And apparently not all of France is under Portuguese control....

well the results are in Wolf....and yes i guess there was an air drop or something at xRennes? missed it on the political page ......anyway curious why those panthers didn't attack me at zell....that was a tactical blunder for sure...anyway another 36 austrian div dead....It is starting to look dire indeed...

They only saw fit for me to own a small part of it :thumbsup:

They only saw fit for me to own a small part of it :P

Vell vell vell...

We all know France is a beautifull country. Great food, elegant women, Wine, Cognac, Louvre. So I'm not surprised there are a LOT of tourists there. People from Spain, Portugal, Sweden. But even visitors from zhe USA und. Warte... Do I zee this correct? North African tourists in France?! :thumbsup: Olalalalaa Le Pen will not be happy.

Not long till the blonde viking girls will liberate La France.

Adieu,

Von Manstein

Not long till the blonde viking girls will liberate La France.

Just like the leader of Germany to be delusional..... :jawdrop::thumbsup::python: I think you should be more worried about Austria than France...It won't be long now...Wait..what's that...no it can't be...yes it's an army of Panthers rolling down the street... :python:

Just like the leader of Germany to be delusional..... :jawdrop::thumbsup::python: I think you should be more worried about Austria than France...It won't be long now...Wait..what's that...no it can't be...yes it's an army of Panthers rolling down the street... :python:

I never worry. Waste of time.

Ciao

Von Manstein