Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

I see killing another 36 Austrian divisions has put him back in the closet...Congratulations to the Portugeuse armies as they begin their long awaited descent out of the Alps. Looking forward to deposing this crackpot dictator that has cost sooo many Portugeuse lives :cheers:

The Portugeuse army also unveils it's new Panther force with a compliment of 17 divisions of hand picked men. Looking for those Baltic troops soon... :python:

:jawdrop::thumbsup::python::cheers:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see killing another 36 Austrian divisions has put him back in the closet...Congratulations to the Portugeuse armies as they begin their long awaited descent out of the Alps. Looking forward to deposing this crackpot dictator that has cost sooo many Portugeuse lives :ranting:

The Portugeuse army also unveils it's new Panther force with a compliment of 17 divisions of hand picked men. Looking for those Baltic troops soon... :beer:

:)<_<:rolleyes::thumbsup:

Rest asure... the crackpot will take lot more Portugees life! I will lock you up and smoke you out. :alien2:

the crackpot dictator.... : :pirate:

You are pulling my leg!

Mac Grockson is wearing his socks and kilt????

I guess I should now give this reply:

Three hundred and thirty two Sniffers are looking for a new Virgin.

Amazing...

You are pulling my leg!

Mac Grockson is wearing his socks and kilt????

I guess I should now give this reply:

Three hundred and thirty two Sniffers are looking for a new Virgin.

Amazing...

:woohoo:

Either you guys took too much medication or zhe wrong kind. Spooky...

Oye!

What's going on in xLille? Africans?!?!?!

they are looking for the road towards the garden of Eden... or better said the beautifull country of The Baltic States where the roads are paved with gold..and the supermarket is full of Bratwurst...

unfortuate they have not read the small lines of acceptance in this land of bliss... so they will have to be evicted at those doorsteps to heaven...

The Baltic Crusader Knights are on the move ..!!! :rolleyes:

Ah, not Fortress Europe but Fortress BS?

Well don't mind if I help them taking all factors into account of seeking economic asylum in our lovely place in the world.... With the US playing hide and seek nowadays my Pee-47Diddees need something to do anyway.

PS I do get the impression EVERY other player in existence is setting up camp in Predator controlled (or influenced) locations, must be a clever ploy to have them bite the bullets, take the losses and sneak through unharmed. And who are we to refuse?

My congrats to the Baltic airborne regiment at zell. Surely that will be costly for us. Was not aware you guys had that capability. Better to lose an army than an airforce anyday...

PS I do get the impression EVERY other player in existence is setting up camp in Predator controlled (or influenced) locations, must be a clever ploy to have them bite the bullets, take the losses and sneak through unharmed. And who are we to refuse?

Huh? :rolleyes:

well the results are in Wolf....and yes i guess there was an air drop or something at xRennes? missed it on the political page ......anyway curious why those panthers didn't attack me at zell....that was a tactical blunder for sure...anyway another 36 austrian div dead....It is starting to look dire indeed...

And apparently not all of France is under Portuguese control....

They only saw fit for me to own a small part of it :cheers:

Ha! Just noticed that it was the 82nd Airborne that I overran at xRouen..... Very cute.... :rolleyes:

Well don't mind if I help them taking all factors into account of seeking economic asylum in our lovely place in the world.... With the US playing hide and seek nowadays my Pee-47Diddees need something to do anyway.

Com'on back to xBrest, then....

Ha! Just noticed that it was the 82nd Airborne that I overran at xRouen..... Very cute.... <_<

.....Com'on back to xBrest, then....

You were lucky the 2nd airdrop... :thumbsup:

And I'll be back, don't worry, you just don't know where and when.... <_<

....Well somebody should know by now....