Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

some people will just drown in luck...this should not have been possible seen the odds...

Heavy b --I can only assume you are talking about your attack at zell with your panthers. I have not seen any defensive battles yet but i expected to lose that army because of the Baltic airdrop. If i held which i don't see as possible but neither have I done the math on it, it was probably because i have a much higher defensive morale than your offensive morale. An all green force when attacking breaks morale rather easily. And sometimes it is just better to be lucky than good. <_<<_<:thumbsup::cheers:

Haha on my way out to buy a lottery ticket!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some people will just drown in luck...this should not have been possible seen the odds...

Heavy b --I can only assume you are talking about your attack at zell with your panthers. I have not seen any defensive battles yet but i expected to lose that army because of the Baltic airdrop. If i held which i don't see as possible but neither have I done the math on it, it was probably because i have a much higher defensive morale than your offensive morale. An all green force when attacking breaks morale rather easily. And sometimes it is just better to be lucky than good. :cheers::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ofcourse i was not talking about that.. :rolleyes: . These rubbish Portugees copies of solid German steel could never survive the real thing...I would stick to the lottery if i was you.

Heavy b --I can only assume you are talking about your attack at zell with your panthers. I have not seen any defensive battles yet but i expected to lose that army because of the Baltic airdrop. If i held which i don't see as possible but neither have I done the math on it, it was probably because i have a much higher defensive morale than your offensive morale. An all green force when attacking breaks morale rather easily. And sometimes it is just better to be lucky than good. :cheers::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ofcourse i was not talking about that.. :rolleyes: . These rubbish Portugees copies of solid German steel could never survive the real thing...I would stick to the lottery if i was you.

German steel rules.

With enough mun.

THE SHeikh.

German steel rules.

With enough mun.

THE SHeikh.

Zhe devil ist in the details. :cheers:

At this point i'm about ready to pay somebody ....anybody.... real money if they would please just ATTACK THE FREAKIN GERMANS. :ranting::ranting::ranting:

Lieber Predator,

I love you too! :ranting::ranting::ranting: BTW you used to be at war with me but I remember you FP'd me. Solution below:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

DW

Declare War

Non-Mission Order

The "Declare War" order is used to declare a state of war with

another nation. Once war has been declared on a nation, a "state of war"

between that nation and yours and hostilities may begin at any time (Note:

The nation that has war declared on it is not required to issue a "Declare

War" order. This nation automatically considers the nation that declared

war upon it to be an enemy.).

War may not be declared while a political agreement

(Non-Aggression Pact, Alliance, Total Alliance) exists between two

nations. The political agreement must be successfully broken before war

can be declared. In addition, a successful Declaration of War will also

result in a loss of National Morale (for both nations). If the national

morale loss for the nation declaring war results in a National Morale Level

equal to or less than zero, the war declaration will be cancelled. A nation

must have a National Morale Level high enough to absorb this National Morale

drop and remain positive.

See Chapter B, Politics & Economics, rule 2.0 Politics for further

information.

The command format used for this order is as follows:

Declare War, Nation

"Nation" The nation that is the target of your war declaration.

Example

Declare War, Germany

Your nation will attempt to declare war on Germany. (Note: If you

are attempting to break a political agreement the same turn, the declaration

will be successful only if the political agreement is broken. If the

political agreement is not broken, the war declaration will fail.

Ciao

Von Manstein

At this point i'm about ready to pay somebody ....anybody.... real money if they would please just ATTACK THE FREAKIN GERMANS. :ranting::ranting::ranting:

Lieber Predator,

I love you too! :ranting::ranting::ranting: BTW you used to be at war with me but I remember you FP'd me. Solution below:

DW

Declare War

Non-Mission Order

Right, what's the friggin' problem?

Lieber Predator,

DW

Declare War

Non-Mission Order

Right, what's the friggin' problem?

it's me.. like always my fault....

sorry ...

it will not happen again...

but why declare war on Germany when there is a Cruisader Glorious Wondefull Godlike Balt in your backyard...

to go where no man has gone before .. out of the sky or through the dirt it is a true Baltic adventure into the unknown of predatory lands.....

woehoe... scary...... :ranting:

• 2 weeks later...
At this point i'm about ready to pay somebody ....anybody.... real money if they would please just ATTACK THE FREAKIN GERMANS. :angry2::ranting::ranting:

Hmmmm guess you paid your american friend to send zome B17's? :ranting:

Ciao

Von Manstein

No messages from the Predator for almost a month now... he must have fallen out of the tree any way... maybe ran into terminator Arnold S. from Austria..Predator seem to do bad against Austrians...

No just getting ready for the final push against the austrians. The airdrop by the baltics was a set back i was not ready for. My Panthers are moving forward and should be in sight soon. We will soon wipe austria from the map once and for all...have not posted in awhile because this game has grown very boring and I have two others going on.

Mannstein finally gets his wish--let us see if he is up for it....