Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

No just getting ready for the final push against the austrians. The airdrop by the baltics was a set back i was not ready for. My Panthers are moving forward and should be in sight soon. We will soon wipe austria from the map once and for all...have not posted in awhile because this game has grown very boring and I have two others going on.

Mannstein finally gets his wish--let us see if he is up for it....

Final push?

:angry2::ranting::ranting:

Mannstein being up to it???

:ranting::D:D:D:D:D

It's Duck season...

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No just getting ready for the final push against the austrians. The airdrop by the baltics was a set back i was not ready for. My Panthers are moving forward and should be in sight soon. We will soon wipe austria from the map once and for all...have not posted in awhile because this game has grown very boring and I have two others going on.

Goodmorning Predator,

Just what is your definition of boring? Lack of Blitzkrieg? No easy conquests? In my opinion the 'battle for the Alps' has been, is, and will be very interesting. Sure the front moves slowly but the battles are :)

Und yes I am ready for your US friend. :cheers: Just wish I hadn't scrapped all my ARM factories to support my allies with fuel/mun/gen. :cheers:

Happy gaming!

BTW Respect for playing three games. My head would explode... The logistics of one game are :cheers: Can't think of three at once.

Goodmorning Predator,

Just what is your definition of boring? Lack of Blitzkrieg? No easy conquests? In my opinion the 'battle for the Alps' has been, is, and will be very interesting. Sure the front moves slowly but the battles are :cheers:

Und yes I am ready for your US friend. :cheers: Just wish I hadn't scrapped all my ARM factories to support my allies with fuel/mun/gen. :cheers:

Happy gaming!

BTW Respect for playing three games. My head would explode... The logistics of one game are :( Can't think of three at once.

I think it is time for me to start attacking :)

I think it is time for me to start attacking :woohoo:

Vell

Somebody attacked. I have never seen the word "repulsed" so many times... Und remember, like Kursk. Zhe defense is layered...

Adieu,

Von Manstein

l...have not posted in awhile because this game has grown very boring and I have two others going on.

atleast the boredom is gone now :woohoo:

a bold move indeed....

Somebody attacked. I have never seen the word "repulsed" so many times... Und remember, like Kursk. Zhe defense is layered...

Yea but all those repulses can be costly if you scrapped arm factories...

a bold move indeed....

Not bold, long overdue.... :woohoo:

Not bold, long overdue....

Indeed, but that only means that we enjoy it even more! :jawdrop:

BTW needed to hire some extra air traffic controllers, it's a damn traffic jam above Germany getting all those planes to their targets :rolleyes:

BTW needed to hire some extra air traffic controllers, it's a damn traffic jam above Germany getting all those planes to their targets :blink:

Gutenmorgen people,

Und let's not forget zhe traffic jams on the roads into Belgium. I have the 6th SS Panzerarmee eager to kill americans. Hmmmm does sound familiar. Battle of the Bulge?? let's see if we make it to xAntwerp this time.

Enjoy the summer,

Von Manstein

Und let's not forget zhe traffic jams on the roads into Belgium. I have the 6th SS Panzerarmee eager to kill americans. Hmmmm does sound familiar. Battle of the Bulge?? let's see if we make it to xAntwerp this time.

Actually I think the traffic jam is from the 10,000 arm pts lost by Germany the last two turns :) ...Maybe a little to eager to kill Americans.... :cheers:

[Actually I think the traffic jam is from the 10,000 arm pts lost by Germany the last two turns :) ...Maybe a little to eager to kill Americans.... :cheers:

Hmm

Typo or didn't you pay attention during math class?

Looks like an awful wide front for the germans to defend, especially with such soft divisions... :rolleyes::woohoo:

Jaja soft divisions. I know the mighty Panthers and (soon) King Tigers are hard. But that's a wet dream considering all those scrapped ARM factories.

Germany is big country. So there is a wide front. And compared to T34's anything is 'soft' :woohoo:

Now I'll go hide in my little bunker in xKonigsberg. :woohoo:

Now I'll go hide in my little bunker in xKonigsberg. :rolleyes:

You better or risk your head blown to smithereens by the continuous Swedish carpet bombings. No need for surgical precision bombing with that many targets around! :woohoo:

• 2 weeks later...

Is it the holiday season or doesn't Predator like the looks of Spanish soil on Swedish boots? I thought it looked splendid, especially the Madrid specific dirt... :woohoo:

And bombing those boys away doesn't get rid of the boots... Oh man... No LDBs in provinces of your major AICs....

What's that? The audience wants more airdrops? Sure why not, you gotta love the US Skymasters...

Time for another round of carpet bombing as well, 16 divs in 1 round and no fighter covers, that saves a lot of AIR points that I just have to use to build more great American planes.... Who shall we pick next...

Is it the holiday season or doesn't Predator like the looks of Spanish soil on Swedish boots?

it is indeed time for holiday and I will be gone the next week...as for Swedish boots on Spanish soil I think those boys mistakenly thought they would be welcome. They have since perished...German troops seem to have run for cover.... :rolleyes: