Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

Is it the holiday season or doesn't Predator like the looks of Spanish soil on Swedish boots?

it is indeed time for holiday and I will be gone the next week...as for Swedish boots on Spanish soil I think those boys mistakenly thought they would be welcome. They have since perished...German troops seem to have run for cover.... :rolleyes:

Germans don't run. We march!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our homeland, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.

Guest Spongebob
We shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our homeland, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.

Errrm - Wrong Nation you should have said...

We shall flag and fail. We shall go on to 1945ish and surrender, we shall fight in France then run away, we shall fight on the seas and oceans then run away, we shall fight with ever reducing confidence and our airforce will be toast, we shall send small boys and old men to defend our homeland while the Furher hides in a bunker, whatever the cost may be this we shall do, we shall run away from the beaches then return in 50 or 60 years and place towels on all the sun loungers at 6am in the morning, we shall die by the millions on the landing grounds, we shall die in the fields and in the streets, we shall die in the hills; we shall surrender after we have destroyed ourselves. Then by the next millenium we will be the greatest european power once more and will have never fired a bullet.

Oh how history plays cruel jokes

Errrm - Wrong Nation you should have said...

We shall flag and fail. We shall go on to 1945ish and surrender, we shall fight in France then run away, we shall fight on the seas and oceans then run away, we shall fight with ever reducing confidence and our airforce will be toast, we shall send small boys and old men to defend our homeland while the Furher hides in a bunker, whatever the cost may be this we shall do, we shall run away from the beaches then return in 50 or 60 years and place towels on all the sun loungers at 6am in the morning, we shall die by the millions on the landing grounds, we shall die in the fields and in the streets, we shall die in the hills; we shall surrender after we have destroyed ourselves. Then by the next millenium we will be the greatest european power once more and will have never fired a bullet.

Oh how history plays cruel jokes

I need a holiday!

I need a holiday!

Who needs one when there's all this great action in your country!?!?

This is the Beginning of the End, only 17 turns left, Predator's and his friend's final push... And dropping like flies, especially his friends... :python:

Amazing that you don't hear him when things aren't going very well... well part from what comments that he's bored with the game... But then he needs a way out from a loosing position, especially after all his or his associates tricks in all those more or less inactive countries...

Amazing that you don't hear him when things aren't going very well... well part from what comments that he's bored with the game... But then he needs a way out from a loosing position, especially after all his or his associates tricks in all those more or less inactive countries

what the heck are you talking about a losing position? How are things not going well, we are taking linz, zell, and pollau from Austria this turn and he can't do anything about it....just not posting because the game is slow and pretty boring...but rest assured austria and germany will be dead by the end of the game...

Amazing that you don't hear him when things aren't going very well... well part from what comments that he's bored with the game... But then he needs a way out from a loosing position, especially after all his or his associates tricks in all those more or less inactive countries

what the heck are you talking about a losing position? How are things not going well, we are taking linz, zell, and pollau from Austria this turn and he can't do anything about it....just not posting because the game is slow and pretty boring...but rest assured austria and germany will be dead by the end of the game...

:unsure:

See? You owe me a beer von Manstein...

Told you he would reply and in the way he did :unsure:

Crate of bitburg coming your way. :wacko:

Ahhhhhhhh vigorizing those allied battle reports on a Sunday morning...

Seems like a green light for another round of carpet bombing, what started as a massive wave of roaring steel crossing the German borders is dwindling down to some splashing in a toddler's pool. The US has already lost its appetite for fighting? A complete stand still?

Hmmmm, which army shall we decimate this turn...???

Told you he would reply and in the way he did ;)

Crate of bitburg coming your way. :oops:

I returned last night from two weeks in the Fatherland. I had more than my fair share of Heffe Hell and Guiness.....mmmmmmm....now that certainly was a GREAT reason to go! ;)

Slicer of Tunisia

Told you he would reply and in the way he did ;)

Crate of bitburg coming your way. :oops:

I returned last night from two weeks in the Fatherland. I had more than my fair share of Heffe Hell and Guinness.....mmmmmmm....now that certainly was a GREAT reason to go! ;)

Slicer of Tunisia