Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

Von Manstein--Time to pay you back for hitting my airbase sooo long ago...did you think I would forget? :thumbsup:

:oops:

no worries Mannstein... he even 'forgot' about Madrid beeing in Swedish hands for the last couple of turns....

or he just did not have enough resources to build himself an anti swedish division... hmmm

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no worries Mannstein... he even 'forgot' about Madrid beeing in Swedish hands for the last couple of turns....

or he just did not have enough resources to build himself an anti swedish division... hmmm

Or maybe...just maybe... I don't play Spain! How exactly would i build an anti-Swedish division in my TA's capitol...try landing in Portugal and see whether i have the resources to protect it....

Or maybe...just maybe... I don't play Spain!

:thumbsup: LOL :oops:

try landing in Portugal and see whether i have the resources to protect it....

Oooohhhh bragging now? Or writing checks your country can't cash?

I had a tough choice at the time, either land in xPorto (devoid of ANY ldb or army) or your TA's capital. Amazing it took him 3 turns to recapture it.

But I assume even you got the message, build ldbs or face another humiliation. No undefended city or province is safe. And that means spending resources... It's not such a difficult game to understand.

Just to be sure, I will do another check soon, on you this time. And by now you must have learned that I walk my talk...

Just to be sure, I will do another check soon, on you this time. And by now you must have learned that I walk my talk...

well since we are getting all personal maybe i will just go sink your ships outside amsterdam this turn... :ranting: i have remedied the situation, you can land in portugal in several places but my forces can cover them all in the same turn...but you are welcome to visit anytime... :thumbsup:

well since we are getting all personal maybe i will just go sink your ships outside amsterdam this turn...

It may sound strange but you are welcome. :thumbsup:

Of course it means your planes won't fly any missions against our friends... Another distraction and loss of focus.

PS I must say I haven't played such an interesting Vic for a long time, too bad some never lived up to their promises. So here's kudos for you guys, our beloved enemies :ranting:

Or maybe...just maybe... I don't play Spain!

:ranting: LOL :thumbsup:

aaarghh.. just my mistake as it feels like Pred is playing the south alliance ... :thumbsup:

Of course it means your planes won't fly any missions against our friends... Another distraction and loss of focus.

Actually i don't feel my airforce is needed against the austrians anymore...they showed last turn that they have no punch left, my armies can finish them off. Not much left to target in germany either really except an INF army maybe one more time and i think 3 bomber groups in overkill...so when is Baltic or Sweden gonna throw some targets out there?

Are you guys still fighting iraq and southern russia or did those guys drop? been a loooong time since I've seen any cities fall on that side of the map.

Actually i don't feel my airforce is needed against the austrians anymore...they showed last turn that they have no punch left, my armies can finish them off. Not much left to target in germany either really except an INF army maybe one more time and i think 3 bomber groups in overkill...so when is Baltic or Sweden gonna throw some targets out there?

You could fly a mission against xBerlin offcourse. Please? :thumbsup:

Von Manstein

i am very curious to know who is still in this game: Known active countries by TA groups include:

algeria

Tunisia

U.S.

Portugal

spain

Finland

Baltic States

Sweden

Germany

Syria

Iraq

Persia

Hungary

Greece

Has southern russia dropped out? Is Baltic even fighting anyone in russia anymore?

Note I did not include austria, my guees is he is dropping this turn as he is all but over run now....good game Heavy B....

i am very curious to know who is still in this game: Known active countries by TA groups include:

algeria

Tunisia

U.S.

Portugal

spain

Finland

Baltic States

Sweden

Germany

Syria

Iraq

Persia

Hungary

Greece

Has southern russia dropped out? Is Baltic even fighting anyone in russia anymore?

Note I did not include austria, my guees is he is dropping this turn as he is all but over run now....good game Heavy B....

the original players dropped but we have new ones in South Russia, Turkey and England..

for the Baltics the War in Rusia is over...

hmm would be fun if we sent some turns over at the end of the game... would be fun to see those WTF if I had done this then that etc...