Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

Shocker--Austria comes back strong again....this guy just refuses to go away....but sitting out in the open isn't a good thing.... :thumbsup::ranting::thumbsup:

Don't you just love a player who never gives up?! :thumbsup:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am very curious to know who is still in this game: Known active countries by TA groups include:

algeria

Tunisia

U.S.

Portugal

spain

Finland

Baltic States

Sweden

Germany

Syria

Iraq

Persia

Hungary

Greece

Has southern russia dropped out? Is Baltic even fighting anyone in russia anymore?

Note I did not include austria, my guees is he is dropping this turn as he is all but over run now....good game Heavy B....

Ask the Finns if South Russia is still in the game

Cheers

i am very curious to know who is still in this game:

Has southern russia dropped out? Is Baltic even fighting anyone in russia anymore?

Cheers

My generals reported some minor disturbances in the Stalingrad region.

One army had to stop because something got stuck in their tracks.

Turned out to be the remnants of a brand new SRussian T34! :blush:

But it's good to see some opposition again, how little and futile it may be.. :woohoo:

Regards,

THE SHeikH!

My generals reported some minor disturbances in the Stalingrad region.

One army had to stop because something got stuck in their tracks.

Turned out to be the remnants of a brand new SRussian T34! :blush:

THE SHeikH!

Too bad Russ didn't model the IS2. :woohoo:

THX for the compliment, but I intend to get my country back before the end of this game... just so you know....

While I can appreciate your determination I must inform you that for that to happen you are going to need some serious help from your allies, and i'm not talking about bombing runs with P-47's! I think you will see what I mean after my next turn runs...until then......

:blush:

Damn where did all those fighters come from? :thumbsup: Looks like Sweden got REALLY lucky at HEL 2 as it was raining too hard to fly :woohoo::thumbsup:

As for the Germans it looks like their pilots are having about the same luck as their ground forces...none! :rolleyes:

Man you don't even have the slightest understanding of what real bad weather is like, come living up North, the number of canceled airdrops, strike missions, recons is staggering.

And maritime missions are a special corner of Vic, more than enough decoys floating around when the Swedish guys & gals decide to go skinny dipping on European shores. Have fun with them :blush:

Man you don't even have the slightest understanding of what real bad weather is like, come living up North, the number of canceled airdrops, strike missions, recons is staggering.

And maritime missions are a special corner of Vic, more than enough decoys floating around when the Swedish guys & gals decide to go skinny dipping on European shores. Have fun with them

I have played Sweden before and I know how frustrating it can be....I found the key to be basing in Europe in the Central weather band rather than the artic one... :D

i am very curious to know who is still in this game: Known active countries by TA groups include:

algeria

Tunisia

U.S.

Portugal

spain

Finland

Baltic States

Sweden

Germany

Syria

Iraq

Persia

Hungary

Greece

Note I did not include austria, my guees is he is dropping this turn as he is all but over run now....good game Heavy B....

Cheers

just two left.... us and them....

And maritime missions are a special corner of Vic, more than enough decoys floating around when the Swedish guys & gals decide to go skinny dipping on European shores. Have fun with them

I have played Sweden before and I know how frustrating it can be....I found the key to be basing in Europe in the Central weather band rather than the artic one... :D

No more arctic for me. I liked the desert climate!

the opera is not over till the fat lady sings....and I have not heard her singing.

Well she has been warming up for quite some time but I think she has stage fright! I am convinced this is WWi at this point...trench warfare to the nth degree...was very disappointed to see you on withdraw at klagenfurt but you are running out of places to retreat to...

Hey Mannstein--I'm guessing there is no point in going to Berlin anymore? looks like that army bounced off U.S. at frankfurt. For all the knocking you guys are doing of the U.S. forces Gemany still can't get odds on his armies!