Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

the opera is not over till the fat lady sings....and I have not heard her singing.

Well she has been warming up for quite some time but I think she has stage fright!

she has just been confused on which stage her talents are needed... as the rumor goes she has made travel arrangements to go south

and plan to sing her final tunes in the Grand Opera Houses of Lisbon and Madrid... that is after her song which you now can hear through the streets of Ankara

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the opera is not over till the fat lady sings....and I have not heard her singing.

Well she has been warming up for quite some time but I think she has stage fright!

she has just been confused on which stage her talents are needed... as the rumor goes she has made travel arrangements to go south

and plan to sing her final tunes in the Grand Opera Houses of Lisbon and Madrid... that is after her song which you now can hear through the streets of Ankara

She seems to be active in many places!

My generals reported some minor disturbances in the Stalingrad region.

One army had to stop because something got stuck in their tracks.

Turned out to be the remnants of a brand new SRussian T34! :woohoo:

-Newsflash-

Finnish intel reports that the remains of one of the SRussian T-34’s crewmembers found recently had the Marshal insignia on it. The only surviving SRussian soldier refuses to confirm it is the notorious Marshal Budenny. The only thing he said (and kept saying) was: FUBAC…

Finnish translators are figuring out the meaning of that statement.

Heavy B-- I'm guessing your turn results were not what you expected? oh the mighty DSM of the Panthers was further enhanced by deliberate defense and the fortification you were so generous to have the foresight to build for me at xPollau. :cheers: And as a result of your failure your Graz army stays stuck behind enemy lines awaiting their gruesome fate.....

Heavy B-- I'm guessing your turn results were not what you expected? oh the mighty DSM of the Panthers was further enhanced by deliberate defense and the fortification you were so generous to have the foresight to build for me at xPollau. :cheers: And as a result of your failure your Graz army stays stuck behind enemy lines awaiting their gruesome fate.....

Someone loves concrete. :ranting:

Heavy B-- I'm guessing your turn results were not what you expected? oh the mighty DSM of the Panthers was further enhanced by deliberate defense and the fortification you were so generous to have the foresight to build for me at xPollau. :jawdrop: And as a result of your failure your Graz army stays stuck behind enemy lines awaiting their gruesome fate.....

ahh well i already ordered new models...seems von manstein made a new design called 'king tiger' seems to work well in defense...I think we just have to see at the end where we are...

B

ahh well i already ordered new models...seems von manstein made a new design called 'king tiger' seems to work well in defense...I think we just have to see at the end where we are...

Ahh wel it looks like the Austrian military is a shell of what it used to be. Maybe it is time to apply for asylum to another country...and not Germany that ship seems to be sinking just as fast...

Don't you hate that RL interfering with some decent VIC planning time and error free order submissions...?

Oh well, 12 more rounds of fun?

It can be rough. they bumped us up to 50 -60 hours a week until the job at the airport is done and it is a job not only playing three games but keeping up with all the intel from them all...i will be glad when 80 is done just so i will be down to 2 games, especially since 82 has no set ending...

It can be rough. they bumped us up to 50 -60 hours a week until the job at the airport is done and it is a job not only playing three games but keeping up with all the intel from them all...i will be glad when 80 is done just so i will be down to 2 games, especially since 82 has no set ending...

ROLF@3 :)

ROLF@3 :joker:

:) did we win...? :birthday: did we win ? :joker: