Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

did we win...?

3 groups still active and holding their own this one could go to anyone, except austria and germany.... :cheers:

hmm based on total arm, air and ship kills... I give Austria a good change as well as yourself....

the alliance vic... well eurhmm need to ask Russ first if he deducts points for financial mismanagement :taz:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Austria not having any home territory left will affect him as well. i mean how can you win if you don't even own your own country. Well when i think about it anything is possible i guess after all they gave Obama the nobel peace prize after all....

ANYthing is possible in Russ's quantum world of Victory!

3 groups still active and holding their own this one could go to anyone, except austria and germany....

Don't forget the two independents, Greece and Hungary.

Although I expect you and especially Algeria racing through the last mentioned country without second thought.

Regards,

THE SHeikH!

Don't you hate that RL interfering with some decent VIC planning time and error free order submissions...?

Oh well, 12 more rounds of fun?

It can be rough. they bumped us up to 50 -60 hours a week until the job at the airport is done and it is a job not only playing three games but keeping up with all the intel from them all...i will be glad when 80 is done just so i will be down to 2 games, especially since 82 has no set ending...

/real life mode ON

Impressive how you handle three games at once. :cheers:

Don't forget the two independents, Greece and Hungary.

Although I expect you and especially Algeria racing through the last mentioned country without second thought

Actually while it might be easy to do we have a deal in place with Hungary that although we are not ta'es we will honor to the end of the game.

Impressive how you handle three games at once

While challenging at times it is a game I love and just one does not satify the needed fix!.

Portugees maritime strikes at xEdinburgh!??!?

You sure they were Portugeuse? With all the rain they get up that way it could be rather difficult to read the insignias on the side of an air plane, especially when under duress.... :woohoo:

Spanish, portugees, same thing as far as I am concerned!

• 2 weeks later...