Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's some unique video coverage of the daring Baltic special forces assault on Ternitz Province, deep in Portuguese territory.

Just click here:

A daring action with only one conclusion. To watch it, click here:

so Predator is actually an Alien... right ??

Well, HeavyB didn't invite him and last time I checked, Predator didn't have a Blue Card. So legally, yes he IS an alien!

And an illegal one too!

TSH.

Well, HeavyB didn't invite him and last time I checked, Predator didn't have a Blue Card. So legally, yes he IS an alien! And an illegal one too!

It is too bad there is no one left in Austria to enforce the law!!

No one left?!

Watch this live coverage of Finnish pilots enforcing the law. Click here:

AJ, Scrap that. Seems the propaganda boys used the video from another Finnish attack..

Click here to see the real stuff:

And to be honest, the AA are special effects.

so Predator is actually an Alien... right ??

Aye mate! the predator is an alien but not just any alien. He travels the universe hunting the biggest game he can find...if you kill a Predator you know you have done something.... :python: But as you know by now we don't die easy :unsure:

Hmmm... the analogy goes astray, never saw any of the Predators let his/her/(its?) palls take the heat...

Well, HeavyB didn't invite him and last time I checked, Predator didn't have a Blue Card. So legally, yes he IS an alien!

And an illegal one too!

It is too bad there is no one left in Austria to enforce the law!!

strange.... the last time i checked vienna was still the capital of austria and all these tanks dug in there as well :unsure:

Let me assure you that the austrian laws WILL be enforced. We have special cellars for that in Austria :python:

Here's some unique video coverage of the daring Baltic special forces assault on Ternitz Province, deep in Portuguese territory. Just click here:

A daring action with only one conclusion. To watch it, click here:

To be continued..

Breaking news, just in. Click here:

Ehm, wait. Another error from our propaganda boys and girls. Click here for news:

???

Did we take out all enemy communication towers in the assault?

And this was just the warm up for the end game.... shucks...

Why is it that we never head from the Middle Eastern alliance on these forums? I keep dropping bombs, and they keep rebuilding their armies. Right neighborly of them to continue giving me targets....

Ali bin-al-Slicerib

Major General

Chief of Staff

Tunisian Air Force

???

Did we take out all enemy communication towers in the assault?

And this was just the warm up for the end game.... shucks...

Why is it that we never head from the Middle Eastern alliance on these forums? I keep dropping bombs, and they keep rebuilding their armies. Right neighborly of them to continue giving me targets....

Ali bin-al-Slicerib

Major General

Chief of Staff

Tunisian Air Force

Don't you just love a gooooood neighbour?

Ali bin-al-Slicerib

Major General

Chief of Staff

Tunisian Air Force

Well, do give us an update because it is awfully silent on that front...

Seems Greece and Hungary are still having a go at each other, the frontline hasn't shifted much in 65 turns (reminds you of the trenches of WW1).

And Germany has started a counter offense! All 3 planes took off for their bombing mission never to be seen again! :woohoo:

Seems Greece and Hungary are still having a go at each other, the frontline hasn't shifted much in 65 turns (reminds you of the trenches of WW1).

And Germany has started a counter offense! All 3 planes took off for their bombing mission never to be seen again! :thumbsup:

atleat they took off...

only a few more turns before the end of the game..

seems some of mine refused due too cold wheater :ranting: the sissy's I will have them flocked

And Germany has started a counter offense! All 3 planes took off for their bombing mission never to be seen again! :thumbsup:

Planes? Who cares about planes?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfHRoSC3D-o

Großadmiral Von Manstein :ranting: