Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

And Germany has started a counter offense! All 3 planes took off for their bombing mission never to be seen again! :thumbsup:

Planes? Who cares about planes?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfHRoSC3D-o

Großadmiral Von Manstein :ranting:

We knew you had it in you :-)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Things have gone very veeeeeeeeery quiet on the front....

Well, I've heard entire airforces and armies have gone

recently.

Or do you mean this

front?

THE SHeikh!

Hmmm... weird... something must be wrong... somewhere... All of central Europe is experiencing outages... Seems like the Dark Middle Ages...

And on the propaganda: moving back home Sheik? Some extraordinary trick up your sleeve?

Not the outcome I was hoping for at the end of this one. We have been out coordinated in europe lately and are paying the price for it. My hats off to our enemies. Our biggest mistake was not finishing off austria before going after germany. That and the small portuguese production base can't stand up to the constant pounding of five countries air forces every turn. I have alot of respect for austria seeing it to the end when 95% of players would have dropped in the same situation.... :ranting:

Not the outcome I was hoping for at the end of this one. We have been out coordinated in europe lately and are paying the price for it. My hats off to our enemies. Our biggest mistake was not finishing off austria before going after germany. That and the small portuguese production base can't stand up to the constant pounding of five countries air forces every turn. I have alot of respect for austria seeing it to the end when 95% of players would have dropped in the same situation.... :ranting:

could it be that I am hearing the fat lady sing in xLisbon..??

hmm I could have sworn that I have seen planes from Portugal, Spain, US, ALgeria and Tunesia bombing the living daylights out of Austrian troops..

and the whip does wonders to the moral of Dictators in our Alliance...

hmmm and no that was not your biggest mistake...

but the war is still not over... we have a few more units in the cul de sac

I'm staggered at the quick and easy sway from self acclaimed victory and ultimate leadership to this "we're doomed man, this is it, game over man, game over" attitude.

Seems like a clever move to the under dog position to me...

NB Swedish troops hardly participated in any bombing of Portugese troops. All it took was some paras deep behind enemy lines in hardly defended areas.

But if he is honest I assume we can now concentrate all firepower on his Spanish and US friends?

I'm staggered at the quick and easy sway from self acclaimed victory and ultimate leadership to this "we're doomed man, this is it, game over man, game over" attitude.

NB Swedish troops hardly participated in any bombing of Portugese troops. All it took was some paras deep behind enemy lines in hardly defended areas.

But if he is honest I assume we can now concentrate all firepower on his Spanish and US friends?

Us, Spanish and Algerian you mean...oh and ofcourse Tunesians .. who are having a nice vacation home in France...

all our firepower... nice... now where do we concentrate that :ranting:

I know I KNOW..!! bu I am not going to tell :ranting:

Now I think your taking too much credit, games not over and last time i checked portugal was wounded not dead...

Now I think your taking too much credit, games not over and last time i checked portugal was wounded not dead...

Hey I was just refering to your own words: "not the outcome I was hoping for at the end of this one".

Us, Spanish and Algerian you mean...oh and ofcourse Tunesians .. who are having a nice vacation home in France...

all our firepower... nice... now where do we concentrate that :python:

I know I KNOW..!! bu I am not going to tell :thumbsup:

You better leave my villa alone, you, you, you WAR CRIMINAL! Remember the law of war principle of 'distinction' only permits targetting a target which can provide a demonstrable military advantage....so you BETTER leave me alone or we will prosecute you in a few years!

Majid al-Sliceria

Senior War Crimes Prosecutor

Tunisian Roving Criminal Court

Great Tunisian Empire

You better leave my villa alone, you, you, you WAR CRIMINAL! Remember the law of war principle of 'distinction' only permits targetting a target which can provide a demonstrable military advantage....so you BETTER leave me alone or we will prosecute you in a few years!

eurhmm accoording to my people I am The War Hero.. and you ar the Evil African Dispotic Ruler

and well .. it seems I got some more pop centre's under control so actually more people believe in me so

I am right nd you are wrong... hmm after the Stalingrad reenactment in Vienna it seems also we are favoured by the Gods themselves

so... well ... there you go ... we got more pop.. a better believe system and now more guns...

conclusion... you are evil and we are good..

:python:

eurhmm accoording to my people I am The War Hero.. and you ar the Evil African Dispotic Ruler

and well .. it seems I got some more pop centre's under control so actually more people believe in me so

I am right nd you are wrong... hmm after the Stalingrad reenactment in Vienna it seems also we are favoured by the Gods themselves

so... well ... there you go ... we got more pop.. a better believe system and now more guns...

...all financed by the Swedish economy :-)

:python:

BAH! Many a war criminal becomes a "HERO" to his evil people. Remember that Stalin was a "HERO" to his people until the dog died! You're nothing more than Sweden's Estonio-Latvian lapdog!!

<HA!> <TOP THAT!>

(Haha you are a SWEDISH lap-dog...even The Dingo...errrrr..the Chihuahua....whatever yipping canine he calls himself...called you his little poodle!)

John bin-al-Stewart

Star of the Slicer Channel's

Monthly Report

BAH! Many a war criminal becomes a "HERO" to his evil people. Remember that Stalin was a "HERO" to his people until the dog died!

John bin-al-Stewart

Star of the Slicer Channel's

Monthly Report

'History' is just an opinion... Written by the victors.

Von Manstein