Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

eurhmm accoording to my people I am The War Hero.. and you ar the Evil African Dispotic Ruler

and well .. it seems I got some more pop centre's under control so actually more people believe in me so

I am right nd you are wrong... hmm after the Stalingrad reenactment in Vienna it seems also we are favoured by the Gods themselves

so... well ... there you go ... we got more pop.. a better believe system and now more guns...

conclusion... you are evil and we are good..

...all financed by the Swedish economy :-)

which could only run with the continous flow of Baltic Petrol :rolleyes:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BAH! Many a war criminal becomes a "HERO" to his evil people. Remember that Stalin was a "HERO" to his people until the dog died! You're nothing more than Sweden's Estonio-Latvian lapdog!!

<HA!> <TOP THAT!>

(Haha you are a SWEDISH lap-dog...even The Dingo...errrrr..the Chihuahua....whatever yipping canine he calls himself...called you his little poodle!)

John bin-al-Stewart

Star of the Slicer Channel's

Monthly Report

your mind is as twisted as a real African dispotic ruler...

BAH! Many a war criminal becomes a "HERO" to his evil people. Remember that Stalin was a "HERO" to his people until the dog died!

Stalin is soooo 1943....

The Finnish people want to make a tribute to the great Baltic leader of the Ternitz Heroes.

This brave Baltic airborne unit spearheaded into enemy territory and, before being totally wiped out by an army of 18 SS King Tigers, made it possible to score an estimated 20.000+ ARMpoints and 21.000+ AIRpoints in a subsequent series of attacks against a highly esteemed Veteran opponent in a mere 9 days of the most intense fighting ever seen in any Vic!game.

Lest we never forget, from now on the great city of xStalingrad will be called xGrimorgrad! :rolleyes:

(VOEP will be adjusted accordingly...)

THE SHeikh!

BAH! Many a war criminal becomes a "HERO" to his evil people. Remember that Stalin was a "HERO" to his people until the dog died! You're nothing more than Sweden's Estonio-Latvian lapdog!!

<HA!> <TOP THAT!>

(Haha you are a SWEDISH lap-dog...even The Dingo...errrrr..the Chihuahua....whatever yipping canine he calls himself...called you his little poodle!)

John bin-al-Stewart

Star of the Slicer Channel's

Monthly Report

your mind is as twisted as a real African dispotic ruler...

Awrrrr Shucks....

:rolleyes:

The Finnish people want to make a tribute to the great Baltic leader of the Ternitz Heroes.

This brave Baltic airborne unit spearheaded into enemy territory and, before being totally wiped out by an army of 18 SS King Tigers, made it possible to score an estimated 20.000+ ARMpoints and 21.000+ AIRpoints in a subsequent series of attacks against a highly esteemed Veteran opponent in a mere 9 days of the most intense fighting ever seen in any Vic!game.

Lest we never forget, from now on the great city of xStalingrad will be called xGrimorgrad! :thumbsup:

THE SHeikh!

Grmbl...

Where's the renaming of any city as a tribute to Swedish paras flying insane distances to enable that Great Grimor to neutereralize our Portugese friend?

Lest we never forget, from now on the great city of xStalingrad will be called xGrimorgrad! :thumbsup:

THE SHeikh!

Grmbl...

Where's the renaming of any city as a tribute to Swedish paras flying insane distances to enable that Great Grimor to neutereralize our Portugese friend?

let us be honest your renactment of the war was mostly based on Dunekirk rofl.gif

Lest we never forget, from now on the great city of xStalingrad will be called xGrimorgrad!
Grmbl...

Where's the renaming of any city as a tribute to Swedish paras flying insane distances to enable that Great Grimor to neutereralize our Portugese friend

Finnish cities will only renamed in remembrance of dead heroes. And those Swedish para's aint dead (yet)...

Nevertheless, the Finnish people are still debating about an appropriate name for the great city of xLeningrad. Suggestions are welcome!

Regards,

THE SHeikh!

(from the great city of xSHeikinki )

Finnish cities will only renamed in remembrance of dead heroes. And those Swedish para's aint dead (yet)...

Nevertheless, the Finnish people are still debating about an appropriate name for the great city of xLeningrad. Suggestions are welcome!

Regards,

THE SHeikh!

(from the great city of xSHeikinki )

Ah. Good point. Yeah they do last longer than the Baltic crap.

let us be honest your renactment of the war was mostly based on Dunekirk rofl.gif

Another good point. And what a joke it was. All western Europe completely ruined by armies of US tanks doing a yoyo, do you think they got it figured out where the war actually takes place...?

No I don't think so either, we'll better tell them soon :rolleyes:

Another good point. And what a joke it was. All western Europe completely ruined by armies of US tanks doing a yoyo, do you think they got it figured out where the war actually takes place...?

No I don't think so either, we'll better tell them soon :(

tell who ... ??

I heard that the fat lady allready is on her way towards xMadrid....

• 2 weeks later...

damn that woman can sing.. I hear her all the way in the Baltics..

which is soul food for my troops who are ready to engage Algeria at the Turkey borders...

PREPARE infidels..!!!!

damn that woman can sing.. I hear her all the way in the Baltics..

which is soul food for my troops who are ready to engage Algeria at the Turkey borders...

PREPARE infidels..!!!!

The song you hear is a the soothing wails of Islamic prayer chants. Do not worry....you too will be converted (or put to the sword).

abd-al Faislicer al-Chambii

Imam

Jama'at al-Turki al-Tunisii

Indeed, Tunesia the Silent Slicer...

Somehow on tour all across Southern Europe...

Oh well, back to the body counting in Central Europe, they're dropping like flies, and no end yet to the fireworks I'm afraid :pirate2:

Indeed, Tunesia the Silent Slicer... Somehow on tour all across Southern Europe...

Ninja tactics.. Persia still alive?

Oh well, back to the body counting in Central Europe, they're dropping like flies, and no end yet to the fireworks I'm afraid

I've never seen this kind of carnage in any Vic! game I've played so far.

Swiss and Austrian mountains are leveled. To be rebuild in Chechia with lots of metal and dead and almost dead men. The latter screaming 'Madre! Madre!' and 'Por Favor'.

Here's some rare footage of Wolf in action : Click here