Game 80

DrFreud

Add one more to that list

United States is totally allied to Algeria

United States is totally allied to Spain

United States is totally allied to Portugal

United States has a nonaggression pact with Canada

That completes the southern powerblock...... :thumbsup:

So the future of morocco, is to be turned into the 51st or 52nd state for the United states. this way he can ship all his stuff over and have land to call his own..... :pirate2:

Should be really interesting around here. :laugh:

DezertCamel :robot:

DezertCamel,

I must say I may not be much of a player, but the southern block has not won. I may or may not be able to win over the goat. But I will try.

Predator,

I guess we will have to see how much of a light work I am. But if I do win over the goat you will see me before the end of the game on your shores.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must warn you there are some 'connections' not yet cemented in alliances or TA's.

I already know this and I have a better idea than most of who they are.

I guess we will have to see how much of a light work I am. But if I do win over the goat you will see me before the end of the game on your shores
Predators nice cute little sweet butt is my butt

I love having enemies--it just means I am kicking some ass in other games, or in HPW's case am about to. :laugh:

DezertCamel,

I must say I may not be much of a player, but the southern block has not won. I may or may not be able to win over the goat. But I will try.

I am not doubting your skill, just informing the world of the possible plans of the new southern block. :thumbsup:

I for one, would like canada, to take out the united states for once. :pirate2:

Even though having played the usa once, I can say the setup does favor the united states. :cheers:

So, by all means, do what you can. :laugh:

DezertCamel :robot:

Ah another one bothering the others by trying to hide himself while spreading poison on his way... :laugh:

Just make sure my friend from Russia, your poor partisans are prepared when my Pz Divs. roll on in! :robot:

Reveal yourself or be considered hostile! :thumbsup:

I must warn you there are some 'connections' not yet cemented in alliances or TA's.
I already know this and I have a better idea than most of who they are.

Hahaha indeed. I allready mentioned I admire your intel department. :laugh: Some of your logic is indeed very, very good. But well I guess that comes with ending up so high in the all-tinme-best charts.

Keep up the good work

Best regards,

Erich von Manstein aka ...?

Ah another one bothering the others by trying to hide himself while spreading poison on his way... :laugh:

Just make sure my friend from Russia, your poor partisans are prepared when my Pz Divs. roll on in! :robot:

Reveal yourself or be considered hostile! :thumbsup:

I revealed myself early on. Within few days of learning my country. Last time I played was game 4 or 5 I think. I have re-ignited my interest by discovering the tabletop WWII game Flames of War. What a hoot. I recalled Victory! for years back and appeared to have signed up just in time to start this game. Should be fun.

I guess we will have to see how much of a light work I am. But if I do win over the goat you will see me before the end of the game on your shores.

Okay but I can't promise that I will be able to fit all your guys in one mass grave. That may be too big of a hole to dig. :laugh:

another Highway to Moscow ??

No, Grimor, to xLisbon! :laugh:

Welcome back then Stalin! :robot::pirate2:

Thank you sir, its good to be back. During all these years have we compiled a list of all the countries starting locations/AIC nets, etc.?

Additionally, I am curious as to the silence in the North. My sisters and the Northern Blondes especially. Given the tendency of gang clusters in this "Mother of all Vic games", I'd not be surprised of a gaggle of four were preparing to shed their long-johns and head south for the summer.

BTW, if you have not discovered Hearts of Iron II, you are really missing out. I swear they copied alot of stuff from RTG... They use the same countries, same weapons, same troop types, same time frame.... :thumbsup:

Where do we all hail from in RL this game? I'm in Africa.