Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

Any ground breaking world news updates????

I must admit that tech period 3 was a bit of a bummer, I expected a lot more fireworks and early clashes...

:woohoo:

No fireworks? No early clashes? Sponge & Monk are at each others throats, Swiss cheese is very rare at the moment and North America is a battlefield. I guess that's not bad for this moment.

I am happy. Especially after reading some battle reports. :angry2:

Ciao,

Von Manstein

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

I hearby and officially declare WAR on Germany. The leader of the Germans is a raving loony and need to be removed from Power.

As everyone has not DW on me I will have to DW on them. From now until there is none left I will be DW on a nation every turn. USA already done, Germany next, who is next depends on how self righteous you are.

I hearby and officially declare WAR on Germany. The leader of the Germans is a raving loony and need to be removed from Power.

As everyone has not DW on me I will have to DW on them. From now until there is none left I will be DW on a nation every turn. USA already done, Germany next, who is next depends on how self righteous you are

Truely this man is the son of God

See how after holding himself back from the provication of not being declared war on.

Breaks the shackles of reason, throws rationallity out the window and thinks sanity is a music store.

Shows what one man against the world can do.

Either that or his BPA against Egypt isnt working

As everyone has not DW on me I will have to DW on them. From now until there is none left I will be DW on a nation every turn. USA already done, Germany next, who is next depends on how self righteous you are.

I welcome dead sponges on my beaches.

Spongebob.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sponge

The sponges or poriferans (from Latin porus "pore" and ferre "to bear") are animals of the phylum Porifera. They are primitive, sessile, mostly marine, water dwelling, filter feeders that pump water through their bodies to filter out particles of food matter. Sponges also excrete sperm cells through these holes. Sponges represent the simplest of animals. With no true tissues (parazoa), they lack muscles, nerves, and internal organs. Their similarity to colonial choanoflagellates shows the probable evolutionary jump from unicellular to multicellular organisms. There are over 5,000 modern species of sponges known, and they can be found attached to surfaces anywhere from the intertidal zone to as deep as 8,500 m (29,000 feet) or further. Though the fossil record of sponges dates back to the Neoproterozoic Era, new species are still commonly discovered.

That last line 'new species are still commonly discovered' gets me worried. A LOT!

Guest Spongebob

Laugh all you want Wolf and General but your gonna be laughing on the otherside of your faces when i come a calling.

Wolf your next on the DW list unless you have the guts to do it first.

Monk is proving difficult to BPA with, it seem his cloak is only just big enough to cover his ego and the messengers cant get through.

(on a personal not in character note the picture is quiet funny)

Watch this space for more pictures of me, the one where i play darts with the general head is a good one. :beer:

Watch this space for more pictures of me, the one where i play darts with the general head is a good one. :beer:

BREAKING NEWS

Not only is he doing some darting practice on Mannstein's head, but the Sponge also did some German language practice.

Click to see a special Intelligence report showing shocking material with Sponge preparing his post Germany invasion speech: Shocking Sponge Material

Regards,

THE SHeikh

Guest Spongebob

Does anyone want to tell me who the Big Baad Wulf plays so I can DW on him next. I have gone through his posts and cant find any referrence to a nation he plays. However I have noticed that most of his posts are to have a dig at the Great and Almighty Sponge.

Listen up Wulf your never gonna be as famous as me, as reveared, as worshipped, as loved :D the current membership of the We Love Sponge Club stands at about 10ish, in your club is your mom, a distant second cousin and Adolf Hitler. Too Bad :thumbsup:

Talking of the WLSC there are still 11 disciple positions available, St M has one so where are the rest. Join the club by declaring your membership in your signature.

Anyone wishing to stab me in the back need not apply. Membership is free just tell the world you love me :beer::beer::thumbsup:

Hey Manstein!

Where has this funny picture went to? That was hilarious - a big point for you! :beer:

Oh and Sheikh

I really enjoyed your contribution as well - to bad we are not allowed to

make fun of this stuff like that over here. People are still very sensitive - but therefore I

loved it even more! Thx for that one as well! :D

Last but not least:

Spongy - wth are you doing with this net on the beach??!? :beer: