Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

Ireland, U.S., Morocco, and Switzerland all privacy option and only the Swiss have checked in on the forum.

So it appears the German ruler is also from 72 (alias Chico). I smell a distinct NADS odor eminating from central Europe. What a nasty foul odor! Germany, France, Sweden, Baltic States, Canada, and I am suspecting Austria, Iceland, and Czech to be friends. Very interesting............we will increase our troop training regimens immediately! :D

Gutentag Predateur,

Did some intel searching and foundyour old research. Sehr good intel I must say. Still planning to invade Germany?

Von Manstein

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I have run away from your challenge have I? :D okay I will bite.

I will accept your terms if you accept mine.

I will control xBerlin and you will quit, surrender and become my slave.

Best of luck but I think you're digging your own own grave:

CRW_1243.CRW.jpg

Google rules!

Von Manstein

Did some intel searching and foundyour old research. Sehr good intel I must say. Still planning to invade Germany?

Not sure yet. I don't know at this point if I will go so far north before turning east.....I don't want to get in the way of your sponge bath.... :D

Not sure yet. I don't know at this point if I will go so far north before turning east.....I don't want to get in the way of your sponge bath.... :D

Gutenmorgen Predator,

Well I wouldn't like it if you got in the way of my little war with Sponge. I mean he's the number one on my death, euh, todo list at the moment. His destruction is the reason of my existance. I dream of dead Sponges. If I sleep that is because this planning takes a LOT of time.

But maybe I can use xLisbon or xGibraltar as a refueling station on the way to Spongistan?

Best regards,

Von Manstein.

Guest Spongebob

Errrr DAD.... Read the bog roll.

Your one and only has DW on..... now lets see.... USA, Germany and soon Sweden followed by.... everyone else eventually.

Thousands of Libya’s poor soldiers (farmers and their stupid camel boys) died this week under the fire of Egypt’s superior army :jawdrop: ..... but it is not to late my young Libyan padawan. Join my side and kill the Sponge. :D

The Monk soon ruler of Tripoli

Guest Spongebob

Has anyone except Germany (USA too)actually declared war on anyone?

:jawdrop:

You haven't really been keeping track have you?

You picking on my Dad again Wulf :angry2: not a smart move is it but then again you never could be described as the sharpest tool in the box could you.