Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

just incase somebody carezz...we are in tzotal agreement with our deutschen bruder... :cheers:

herr general, if you need help squezing some insignificant but irritating flies you juzzzt call us..

:P

Just Bomb der Sponge back to der stone age. That is all I vant... Do ve have nukes yet? :laugh:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

Hi

Can someone make me a list of who I need to start a fight with next. HB you look like a candidate. Make a list and put your nation up for a slapping :laugh:

However it should be noted that as soon as I break with the Monk then he jumps to the top of the list.

Cheers :P

Ah yes, oh Bob of the war angels, you do seem to be telling it like it is :laugh:

Keep it up young man, our armies will meet in this game in a victory dance :P

Guest Spongebob

As my disciple you speak wisely, one day you will attain the dizzy hights of Saint St M.. .errrm a little confusing I know but a worthy title non the less.

As the book of Revelations say - And The Bob Shall Spite Thee From Upon High All Who Oppose The One True Redeamer.

Ahmen B)

Zum Teufel! It's a sad day. No I do not mean Spain talking a walk in France. I do not mean Lowlands atempting the same. But it has got something to do with France.

Tour the France to be precise. Rasmussen is out... Lied about his location so he missed the doping checks.

Goddamn!

Von Manstein

Guest Spongebob

And what has that got to do with the price of Fish :o ??? Manstein.

Stick to the topic in hand, the main one being your eventual distruction at the hands of the Sponge. :D:D:wub::)

Well Dear 80iers,

I see you are also doomed with the presence of the Spongiebaby. But don´t be afraid. He is not plying actually, he is there, like the sun and the stars and the sky, and that everyday, without asking, he is there. He is just ventilating his Pineaple, that´s why you are getting these air bubbles in your forum.

What did he write to the Monk: that he is just talking and no action. Well let me inform you that I am the one who is still waiting on the Sponge to give me some piece of action.

But don´t be afraid, just recently I explained to him that a Victory game has in theory 73 turns. For Spongierookie it is still a theory.

But 80 is not me game I just want to express me deep feelings to all other 39 players to be "blessed" with Spongiebaby and his mails.

Greetings of Rednas. Happy Gaming to all the 39 of you.

Well Dear 80iers,

I see you are also doomed with the presence of the Spongiebaby.

Well Rednas...

Russ did provide us with a small means to live with this irritation... The only thing some have to live with now is the many "You have chosen to ignore all posts from: Spongebob" messages....

:)

Well after 2 weeks vacation on some beautiful Spanish Islands I come home to a cabinet and parliment in uproar. The diplomatic channels have been overtaken with a mishmash of nonsense. Time to return to the matters in hand.

General Erich and leaders of the Central Powers. Your continued aggression against a smaller defenseless nation has been noted with great dread. I fear the dimise of the Swiss people is something we may have to live with.

The important decissions need to now be considered. Now Switzerland is dead who will be next. What other nation will become breeding ground for the German people.

I fear it will be me as I am the only nation to have stood up to your aggressive actions since the start. Everyone else signed on the dotted line, an alliance that is only there to give you time to prepare.

They will be safe, for now, but the line has been drawn in the sand between ouir two nations. The Lowlands will be the front line but the nations defending it will be many and the people in the trenches from all around the world.

Do not mobilise your forces towards our border, any such actions will be deemed an act of war. We are patrolling all provinces on the look out for any, and i mean any agressive action on your part.

Goodday Sir