Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

Guest Spongebob

Mr Ignore here, better looking than you and better known than you as the Immortal SPONGEBOB

Anyway whats all this force peace malarky then... you all scared of a fight.

I declared early on what nation I was to play and the rest of you had the golden opportunity to DW on me. What do you all do... go hide under a rock like Patrick.

Anyway I think you will find me morale is more than upto the task of DW on a few more people and I will continue to do so on the ones who deserve it each turn.

Now who is next I wonder.... Im sure someone will spout some ASP (Anti Sponge Propaganda) and deserve my wrath.

Grimor your high on the hit list, one more comment out of you and your next to get the war treatment, just let me know what pathetic nation you represent and your toast.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on try it, see where it gets you, The bottom of the Med i guess. - Now Who's Next

I know this not me game but.......Spongie, Spongie, Spongie, we ALL know you are the expert on this topic, the deep sea researcher, yes we all know. So don't react so insulted, you will get lots of opportunities to get to the bottom of the sea, any sea, you can pick one. And you can take so many toys with you as you want.

And if you carry on this way only not in this game but EVERY game, all you have to do is play Denmark and that should not be so difficult.

Did you already sign up in "The Father of all Games" (sound ridiculous doesn’t it?) VIC81.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of hjcnjzwuzwui zwuiehnilwzri

Guest Spongebob

Ah Redfarse you popping up here are you, I tipped my hat to you once but not again. Keep out, I want global armageddon and nothing less will satisfy my bloodlust.

Goooodmorning liebe players,

Vell I was away for a short holiday. I went to zhe beautifull 'black forest' in Germany. Black it is indeed. Nice region, nice people, reasonable food and offcourse GOOD beer. We germans drink it in 1/2 liter glasses. :) Zhey sure go down very well. I head from another player who is in zhe Eifel/Moesel region. It vould seem that Germany is a popular holiday deztination. I did pick up a nice map of old Prussia and a VERY nice beer mug. Got to keep zhe economy rolling nicht?

I did not see any foreign paratroopers by zhe way. But there was a Fallschirmjägerstrasse somewhere!

And what can I say about Vic? I go away for ane week and nothing has changed. Sponge is still amusing us with his postings. Predator is still taking a verbal walk in France and Monk is still bashing Sponge.

It is good to be back!

Erich von Manstein

Now vhere are my SS Panzer divisions?? :)

Please, please somebody has to switch him off....... :)

Soon, very soon... :)

I quit :angry2:

Lieber Spongie,

I zurely hope you don't! Did I built that fleet for nothing? Did I build zhose long range bombers for nothing? Half zhe players in this game are preparing to attack you and now you're gonna quit? Not nice Sponge, not nice.

Best regards,

Von Manstein

Guest Spongebob

Ha Fooled you :angry2: How easy it is to fool The German Sausage.

I knew you'd bite, it just shows that many have learned to live with the sponge yet you keep on snapping at the bate.

Your more fun than Monk Swatting or Auntie Bashing, much more :jawdrop:

Ha Fooled you :angry2: How easy it is to fool The German Sausage.

I knew you'd bite, it just shows that many have learned to live with the sponge yet you keep on snapping at the bate.

Your more fun than Monk Swatting or Auntie Bashing, much more :beer:

:jawdrop:

I too have learned to live with der Sponge. Soo much I 'bite' just to keep you amused. I am pleased I give you zoo much fun. Soon the laughing vill be done by me though. :jawdrop:

Enjoy!

Von Manstein