Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Sponge and Monkey finally came out and admitted they where working together, now to get the popcorn ready for the battle with the spanish alliance.

:angry2:

Sounds more like an act of self preservation. Spongie will need the morale when certain countries start DW'ing and FP'ing. :jawdrop:

But as a more serious note: I too believe Sponge and Dark Monk are 'friends'. That's what you get when you get involved with the dark side of the Force. :jawdrop:

Zum Wohl!

Von Manstein

But as a more serious note: I too believe Sponge and Dark Monk are 'friends'. That's what you get when you get involved with the dark side of the Force. ph34r.gif

That's right. Who will be the next ... let us have a look..... Ahhhhh Manstein my young padawan, how are you? :angry2:

The truth is: The Sponge has surrendered to the dark forces of Egypt. :jawdrop: But the dark forces are not sure if he has answered fast enough on the proposal..... we will see.

The Monk

But as a more serious note: I too believe Sponge and Dark Monk are 'friends'. That's what you get when you get involved with the dark side of the Force. ph34r.gif

That's right. Who will be the next ... let us have a look..... Ahhhhh Manstein my young padawan, how are you? :angry2:

The truth is: The Sponge has surrendered to the dark forces of Egypt. :jawdrop: But the dark forces are not sure if he has answered fast enough on the proposal..... we will see.

The Monk

I fear death, nor Sponges, nor the dark side of the Force. I'm only concerned that Spongy normally does not seem to survive after turn 10. :jawdrop:

Best regards,

Von Manstein

Preußen Preußen über alles!

Guest Spongebob

It is true Manstein the darkside is ohhhhh sooooo sweet. I think you are already on the darkside by invading little ol Switzerland.

As for you monk it is not I who has turned to the Darkside but you who has turned to the Wetside. You will follow me Monk for I am the Leader of Chaos, you are a disciple of the Sponge. :angry2:

Guest Spongebob

Wow Im impressed, Finland grew a pair and DW on ME :jawdrop:

I tip my hat to you your the only one who had the guts to do it. Because of your brave actions I will grant you a swift and painless death. :angry2:

Wow Im impressed, Finland grew a pair and DW on ME :jawdrop:

I tip my hat to you your the only one who had the guts to do it. Because of your brave actions I will grant you a swift and painless death. :angry2:

Dear Dark Sponge,

I'm sure more nations will find zhe courage to declare war on you. Followed by a whole load of FP's. The result vill be most amusing. Read: Sponge is once again out of the game in turn 10. :jawdrop:

Best regards,

Erich von Manstein.

It seems foreign agents like my country, many have been spotted. Now I wonder who sent them; would it be you General Manstein? Gathering information before an attack? however my observation posts have not seen any of your panzers and my diplomats have not recieved word that you have attemped to break off relations. Your actions and stance is most confusing but this will not detract me from preparing my defences.

As for the war in France, the French fortifications were breached and the defense forces eliminated. Switzerland continues to be avenged and soon the Spanish and Portugeese will be joining me in Paris for a toast to freedom.

It seems foreign agents like my country, many have been spotted. Now I wonder who sent them; would it be you General Manstein? Gathering information before an attack? however my observation posts have not seen any of your panzers and my diplomats have not recieved word that you have attemped to break off relations. Your actions and stance is most confusing but this will not detract me from preparing my defences.

As for the war in France, the French fortifications were breached and the defense forces eliminated. Switzerland continues to be avenged and soon the Spanish and Portugeese will be joining me in Paris for a toast to freedom.

Gutenmorgen Herr Cain,

Well this is strange. It seems spies are also active in Germany... I suspect either you mister Cain or this horrible Sponge. Needless to say spying in Germany is useless. The Gestapo is most efficient and all spies have been shot on the spot.

Too bad the french fortifications were not as good as mister Maginot had planned. Good luck with your conquest of France. Paris is a beautifull city. But so is Amsterdam...

Best regards,

Erich von Manstein

suspecting France to be a dropped position................ :robot:

I wish people wouldn't quit so soon. But that is the reality of Vic. :huh:

Guess zhis means I will be seeing spanish/portugese armies near the german 'Westwall' soon? Great news! my JU88's will be ready for target practice on those T34's and present you with some gifts from zhe german people. Iron presents with some explosives in zhem. :cannon:

Till zhe bitter end!

Von Manstein