Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

It seems foreign agents like my country, many have been spotted. Now I wonder who sent them; would it be you General Manstein? Gathering information before an attack? however my observation posts have not seen any of your panzers and my diplomats have not recieved word that you have attemped to break off relations. Your actions and stance is most confusing but this will not detract me from preparing my defences.

As for the war in France, the French fortifications were breached and the defense forces eliminated. Switzerland continues to be avenged and soon the Spanish and Portugeese will be joining me in Paris for a toast to freedom.

and than he fell out off bed and woke up... :huh:

Look at this idiot that has dw on me. So I will round up my other four alliance members and bury your morale............

don't bother... sponches do not have morale... :cannon:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Portugeuse do not wish to provoke the German peoples at this time. Currently we only need the south of France to be able to make our port. :robot::cannon::robot:

Vhat?!

The french know NOTHING about Port. Zhe frenchies make some dezent wine, Cognac and Armagnac. Even zhis bubbly stuff is ok. But Port? Nein, no way!

But please tell my why you will not come my way! Please come visit Germany and enjoy it's beautifull landscape. Zhe bunkers, zhe tank traps, zhe minefields. Please come enjoy our clean air, filled with zhe exhaust gasses of my panzer divisions, obscured by waves of airplanes. Please come visit the german seaside where you can see my great Kriegsmarine. Please enjoy the hospitality of the german people. vhe will give new meaning to zhe word partisans...

Best regards,

Von Manstein

BTW where is Spongie? Things are quiet here. I did not give him permission for a holiday! :huh:

What do you mean HeavyB by your comments, I am fully awake and enjoying the french countryside. Paris is but a short distance away and well within my sights.

Erich your reference to Amsterdam just raised the DEFCON level again.

Remember I am on the look out for your armies so make sure they do not stray too close to our border.

Also after reading my latest report you have not attempted to break our alliance. I think I will assist you by attempting to break it for you.

What do you mean HeavyB by your comments, I am fully awake and enjoying the french countryside. Paris is but a short distance away and well within my sights.

Erich your reference to Amsterdam just raised the DEFCON level again.

Remember I am on the look out for your armies so make sure they do not stray too close to our border.

Also after reading my latest report you have not attempted to break our alliance. I think I will assist you by attempting to break it for you.

Hehehe

Your DEFON level should be High Cain, very high. I just drank a bottle of Port, I'm pretty drunk and I made my turn. I want to kill, destroy and pillage. :cheers:

Tomorrow I might change my mind and have a headache. :cheers:

Ciao

A german general

Ooooohhhh mysterious mumbo jumbo talk....

Talking 'bout mumbo jumbo... How are our Russian Friends doing? I remember some vague questions of FastFreddy asking about what kind of tech was in use and wetting his pants from extasy hearing US tech was this week's favorite....

Never heard of him since...

Okay, Norway checked out early... Problem solved... what's next?

So when can we expect you on the continent?

Well..... Quite a while from now, actually.

Tying up all the loose ends will take a bit of time to accomplish.

Then there is the whole transport thing to deal with, you need quite a few of the damned things and they are really, really sloooowww.....

Your DEFON level should be High Cain, very high. I just drank a bottle of Port, I'm pretty drunk and I made my turn. I want to kill, destroy and pillage

Hey Cain- we put a little something extra in his port.

Hmmm so it vould seem.

I thought this port tasted strange but after one bottle who can tell? Had it analysed and I found out this 'extra' was mushrooms... I saw flying elephants, dead Cains and Predator on his way to Persia! Further scientific analysis revealed zhis is quite a strong drug. But I think I allready found that out. :cheers:

Please zend more of zhem! :cheers:

Von Manstein

So when can we expect you on the continent?

Well..... Quite a while from now, actually.

Tying up all the loose ends will take a bit of time to accomplish.

Then there is the whole transport thing to deal with, you need quite a few of the damned things and they are really, really sloooowww.....

they never good get the naval part working as intended....

it might be better when they would lower the money costs on boats.. improve cargo capacity.. give them more air protection and increase mcr and lower gen and fuel use... :laugh:

otherwise it is and stays a nice gadget but nothing more....

you reaching the continent is almost impossible when you have to ecounter lots of condors on your way....

Please zend more of zhem!

Von Manstein

just be carefull you do not end up slaughtering your dog Blondie :cheers::cheers::laugh: