Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

What news are you whittering on about General Manstain :woohoo: You talk more rubbish than a rubbish thing talking rubbish. Anyway I have set sail this turn on my conqest of Europe, it will take in Portugal, Germany and finally the Baltics.

seeyawl soon

Spying Sponge, spying...

By the way. Predator might have declared war on my vague ally France. But I guess he's more than willing to discuss a portugese-german alliance. Only for three turns. That should be enough to send you back to zhe bottom of the sea. :laugh:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
Dear Daddy!

Tell me where you headquater is then I can show you my darkest side. :laugh:

Your Monk

Hey listen up monk

My Dads bigger than your Dad and hes gonna beat up your Dad so naahhh!!!! :woohoo:

Now what did I do to get myself a DW from Central Russia???

Do I have to convert some resources to such a remote place on earth?!?!?!

:laugh:

OH NO NOT AGAIN...

please... no.....

it would be like all the reruns on tv this summer...

now we get it again.. stories all about the

BUILDING OF THE ROAD TO MOSCOW

Probably the same as I did: getting involved with his TA Northern Russia.

He has a decent airforce though :laugh: ..

Regards,

THE SHeikh

What good is a decent airforce when Swedish troops are enjoying their R&R on the Great Murmansk whores uhhhh shores!?!?!?

OH NO NOT AGAIN...

please... no.....

it would be like all the reruns on tv this summer...

now we get it again.. stories all about the

BUILDING OF THE ROAD TO MOSCOW

Ah!

I almost forgot, a good thing we have historians, let nobody never ever assume that Vic ends after a game of 3.5 years....

The Great Highway was never finished, the last 'mile' from Moscow to Murmansk! Ahhhhh, thanx for reminding, I just needed a reason to send all these Norwegian resources on a useful mission and what better than constructing highways!

saudi%20highway.jpg

Dear Daddy!

Tell me where you headquater is then I can show you my darkest side. B)

Your Monk

Son

Let me see. Where are we today? I am looking out of my hotel window and I see a sign that says "Girls, Girls... :drunk: No wait, here is another ... "xAmman ifive kilometers". Come see me for your SURPRISE son. :woohoo:

Dad

Dear Daddy!

Tell me where you headquater is then I can show you my darkest side. :D

Your Monk

Hey listen up monk

My Dads bigger than your Dad and hes gonna beat up your Dad so naahhh!!!! :P

I thought it was announced in a previous message that you did not know who your dad was. :thumbsup: My mistake it seems since you know he is bigger than me. I am sure I can introduce him to the dark side though. :laugh:

Guest Spongebob

My Dad is the leader of Bulgaria. You being the Dad of a snivelling little toad of a Monk lead nothing and follow where greater sponges have gone before.

He is bigger and will beat you up, beat you at flower arranging or even snap.

As for this road people keep bleeting about. It will be nothing compared to the A6 that will travel from Trans Jordan and reach Berlin, Lisbon and that pathetic little town whos name I cant remember but the locals call it the capital city in the baltics. :laugh:

As for this road people keep bleeting about. It will be nothing compared to the A6 that will travel from Trans Jordan and reach Berlin, Lisbon and that pathetic little town whos name I cant remember but the locals call it the capital city in the baltics. :laugh:

But that road already exists..

It was a succesfull joint NADS project ('Pave the Way!') until the current SA and UAE leaders mislead their people and exciled the the true leaders to the far north..

You just have to conquer Saudi Arabia and reach Riadh to use the Right Way and drive all the way to Moscow..

It's got street lighting , so it's not really dark..

Regards,

THE SHeikh

Dear Sponge,

This 'road' is known as an 'Autobahn'. It's a german invention. And I do not believe you need one for your camels!

Best regards,

Von Manstein

My Dad is the leader of Bulgaria. You being the Dad of a snivelling little toad of a Monk lead nothing and follow where greater sponges have gone before.

He is bigger and will beat you up, beat you at flower arranging or even snap.

As for this road people keep bleeting about. It will be nothing compared to the A6 that will travel from Trans Jordan and reach Berlin, Lisbon and that pathetic little town whos name I cant remember but the locals call it the capital city in the baltics. :woohoo:

I am afraid I have to break some bad news to you SBQP. Althoiugh he is a mighty and wise man, the ruler of Bulgaria is not your father. You and the Dark Monk are actually half brothers. :laugh: I know that you suspected this all along. Now you know. B)

Guest Spongebob

Oh no it seems the Dark Monk is my secret brother; seperated at an early age by an exploding car. We must join once again my brother, we must rule the world together. Or at least until its just you and me and then I'm gonna whupp yo ass with a can of special whupp ass :laugh::woohoo:

+++ STOP PRESS +++ STOP PRESS +++

German Forces seen massing near the French Border

-------------------------------------------------------------------

General Erich von Manstein, are these forces readying for an invasion of my nation. I feel I must hasten the disolution of our alliance so that my people can defend themselves against the facist jackboot of German rule.

You were warned to keep troops away. I have honoured that pledge by keeping my own forces away from our border. Your actions remain aggressive.