Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

Shut up Monk - Manstain is mine. He can build his house but I shall carpet bomb Germany while its leader sleeps in his Swizz alps hideaway.

Ah yes my disciple St M - You are safe in this world as the only nation that will not come under Sponge attack.

Bow down and continue to show your reverance. You will be rewarded.

This could have been an option for you Predator (TA me) but it was probably a far to simple way to win a game wasnt it my friend? :ranting: (Oh, an yes you will of course enjoy much more to defeat me and all the others and the others others - I know... :( )

By the way - is my Persian friend of this game here signed to the forum? I´d like to know about your last move... :ranting: I am eager to see the results :D

+++ STOP PRESS +++ STOP PRESS +++

German Forces seen massing near the French Border

-------------------------------------------------------------------

General Erich von Manstein, are these forces readying for an invasion of my nation. I feel I must hasten the disolution of our alliance so that my people can defend themselves against the facist jackboot of German rule.

You were warned to keep troops away. I have honoured that pledge by keeping my own forces away from our border. Your actions remain aggressive.

Gutenmorgen Cain,

Let me assure you, zhere are only LDB's near our border... So I think you need to spend more money on quality intel. My other troops are on autumn maneuvres. And I ordered zhem NOT to go near the border. I am testing zhe performance of my latest SS divisions. Until now those politcial soldiers are quite disappointing. But some training by my prussian generals might make decent soldiers out of zhem.

Since we still have an alliance there can be no offensive actions by my forces. But if you feel you need to break our alliance I have no problems with that.

Best regards,

Erich von Manstein

General my military forces have given the impression that it would be better for the people of the Lowlands if this alliance was not in place and we shall be attempting all legal ways of getting out of this mistake that was made.

This however does not mean war. It only means we will be free to counter any aggressive actions now you have finished business in Switzerland.

Lets look at the big picture - You are surrounded by allies except the Lowlands and where else would you find the breeding grounds for your people. If you have another plan then the olive branch is extended and diplomatic channels are open.

I await your response.

General my military forces have given the impression that it would be better for the people of the Lowlands if this alliance was not in place and we shall be attempting all legal ways of getting out of this mistake that was made.

This however does not mean war.

Oh cut the crap guys... If you both give the BPA order you at least save yourself the humiliation that the Baltic States is currently experiencing...

:D

Espionage agents of Turkey were captured within your borders

ts ts ts!

What must I see there!

I didnt even make contact to Turkish Government and thus those treacherous and illoyal foreign imperialists are searching for my most valuable oil fields!

We are glad to have so many sand corns they might look underneath! :D

Go Sponge Go Sponge !!! :(

This however does not mean war.

Oh cut the crap guys... If you both give the BPA order you at least save yourself the humiliation that the Baltic States is currently experiencing...

:D

I don't understand your meaning here :(

As for the Baltic States either Grimor having trouble with those nonaggression pacts with the russia or I should be sending several divisions north. :santa:

Sir Smeg :beer:

:wub:

Don't even mention it to him, he's rather sensitive about it, something like a volcano about to explode....

(actually we've been paying Russ for 4 turns now to keep Grimor's BPA failing, just as a joke)