Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

I run veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery fast :P

It's the play that I like,and I do not like to give up. I may not have won a game but I do my Damnedest not to loose one. :P

Interesting to see that my question immediately resulted in a remark from somebody otherwise very quiet...

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I run veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery fast :P

It's the play that I like,and I do not like to give up. I may not have won a game but I do my Damnedest not to loose one. :P

Interesting to see that my question immediately resulted in a remark from somebody otherwise very quiet...

:taz:

I am wondering how long it will be before you send tulip pickers in tanks and planes? :P

Tulip pickers?? LOL You made me smile! :P

You may laugh General but the people of the Low Countries are not laughing, panic in the streets of Amsterdam, Runs on Banks, General Mayhem everywhere. You may not have attacked - YET, but the fear my people have at this time is allowing twitching fingers and the raising of milita in every town.

How can we address this situation my General? Send me you proposals, I will always listen to common sence.