Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

....he said while Danish hordes were roaming his beloved german soil....

:blink:

Zum Teufel!

Und I thought zhose danes were zhe girls from the danish hockey team. Amusing zhe german people their blond hair und blue eyes. :(

Now you are telling me they are NOT beautifull young danish girls????? Have to think of a solution. Kill them all sounds like a good idea! After that I will invade xKopenhangen. Hoping to fing zhe girls there.

This game is turning out to be full of surprises.

Best regards,

Von Manstein

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Generals have been reporting from the front and have seen no Panzers, no Jack Boots, no Bombers, in fact no sign of life.

Maybe you could inform my generals where to look so that we may find your troops and show them the road to Berlin.

What there are inoccents around here to be spared, I would never have thought of such a simple concept.

Cain, it would appear that Erich first push is but the tip of the panzer, many a Polish traveller has sent back those happy snaps of troups on the move. The occasionaly chat seems to say that they are all heading to your nice frendly citys. :blink:

Sir Smeg :(

I may be out of this game but I would just like to say this....

"Your all gonna miss me" :(

Spongielooser,

No not really.

To be honest I feel realy sorry for you, but also admire you. You are like Rocky Balboa, come back after come back, but everytime getting punched and kicked out.

But you have time now, VIC81 hasn't started yet, I suggest that you must start reading the rules. Did you know there are any?

I wish you all the best in VIC81. I want to do this early, because otherwise I could be to late and you have left the game already....again.

Greetings Rednas.

I may be out of this game but I would just like to say this....

"Your all gonna miss me" :blink:

Hi Sponge,

Two tips:

- Read the rule book, dream it, memorise it and analyse everything around you. Plan ten turns ahead!

- Never, never, never give up. Never quit. Just keep playing till the last province/ldb/ranger/whatever.

And yes, we do miss you. :blink:

BTW LOVE your tag! :(

Take care!

Von Manstein aka OKH aka Nico

Yawn... this thread has become stale over the past few weeks.

I think nobody is willing to give away when (s)he or TAs have been processed... :P

But let's reinvigorate this forum:

I for one have been wondering why nobody dared to mention that the Great Baltic Fleet has met its superior in the Danish coastal batteries... Last thing my intel told me was a rubber dingy desperately trying to escape...

It's becoming clear why the Saint has survived all these games... All the money flows into fighters, concrete for fortifications and defenses all over his place... His attacking forces are a joke... which says enough about the German defenses...

And whatever happened to FastFreddy? Either a very cunning plan being worked on or otherwise the lights will go out pretty soon...

Iceland, Ireland, Great Britain? Anybody anything to share? Or are these players still sending in orders the snail mail way?

Iceland, Ireland, Great Britain? Anybody anything to share? Or are these players still sending in orders the snail mail way?

I was amused by the attack of the great baltic fleet, now should we say great baltic rowboat group. :pirate2:

I mean the small german navy did a better job, but not much :cheers:

Other then that, I have been watching the mainland. It's much better viewing then anything on the teley :cheers:

Things will get interesting soon enough, so don't worry..... :P

It takes time to build a real fleet....... :thumbsup:

DezertCamel :robot:

I was amused by the attack of the great baltic fleet, now should we say great baltic rowboat group.

Other then that, I have been watching the mainland. It's much better viewing then anything on the teley. DezertCamel

Well, truth to be told, the Great Baltic Fleet DID do some (more) damage in an earlier stage on another front.

The results of that BS CB were broadcasted on Baltic and Finnish newsbulletins. You can view the results here:

BS Coastal Bombardment

Regards,

THE SHeikh

The results of that BS CB were broadcasted on Baltic and Finnish newsbulletins. You can view the results here:

BS Coastal Bombardment

Regards,

THE SHeikh

Hmmm... They showed a completely different and in my opinion more accurate news item on Swedish tv...

Due to lack of real footage the battle was simulated with Rubber Ducks standing in for Danish CHABs...

Simulated Battle

BS Coastal Bombardment

Hmmm... They showed a completely different and in my opinion more accurate news item on Swedish tv...

Due to lack of real footage the battle was simulated with Rubber Ducks standing in for Danish CHABs... Simulated Battle

Ah, but that duckfilm is a preview of a totally different movie.

The movie has not yet been published yet because it's not known who will be its main actor:

Those interested can still apply.

Regards,

THE SHeikh