Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

Those interested can still apply.

Regards,

THE SHeikh

Well since we crossed the Norwegian border several months ago we Swedes have to learn to live with the Norwegian Finest!

And of course the true reason why we invaded Norway, to be their art critics!

Norway done, USA next?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since we crossed the Norwegian border several months ago we Swedes have to learn to live with the Norwegian Finest!

And of course the true reason why we invaded Norway, to be their art critics!

Norway done, USA next?

ummm, yea, you do that.... I'd like to see the Swedish Navy cross the Atlantic.....

ummm, yea, you do that.... I'd like to see the Swedish Navy cross the Atlantic.....

What Swedish navy......?

The only dingy in our fleet has been confiscated by the Admiral for taking his secretaries out for a trip...

:P

It's becoming clear why the Saint has survived all these games... All the money flows into fighters, concrete for fortifications and defenses all over his place... His attacking forces are a joke... which says enough about the German defenses...

Gutentag Freunden,

More news on Denmark: The danes must love the seaside. All zhose danish tanks seem to be afraid to move inland. Instead zhey seem to be marching to zhe Baltic States.

Strange. Have to talk to my intel guys. Maybe zhey know what is happening.

Ciao

Von Manstein

Yawn... this thread has become stale over the past few weeks.

Italy has attacked Portugal without warning! It seems as though we are destined to war with all of Central Europe. Turin will be a nice prize though! :laugh:

Yes, there is a lot less trash talking in this game..... Many of the people I've seen talking smack in the past seem to have silent opponets, which looks to have taken the fun out of the (non-) exchanges....

Too bad, especially since the ever-annoying SBSP is finally gone (ingnored out of existance).

Guest Spongebob

Yawn... this thread has become stale over the past few weeks.

Italy has attacked Portugal without warning! It seems as though we are destined to war with all of Central Europe. Turin will be a nice prize though! :jawdrop:

Yes, there is a lot less trash talking in this game..... Many of the people I've seen talking smack in the past seem to have silent opponets, which looks to have taken the fun out of the (non-) exchanges....

Too bad, especially since the ever-annoying SBSP is finally gone (ingnored out of existance).

Shut it ghost, Im still watching :laugh::P:)

Well let's make it a bit less trash talk then:

when can we expect you on the main continent?

Hmmmm... Good question actually. I could launch my little pocket navy right now, but they would have no where to go, really. Not much going on, as far as fleet actions go.... To tell the truth, I don't think most people have had time to build up substantial navies.

And as far as armies go, well first I need to complete conquoring Canada, then reassemble, rebuild, load on transports and then sail.... sail....sail.....

Ok, so after all that, my best guess? TP 20 to 23.... And even then not a really big force when you need to sustain it over the Atlantic.... Local assistance to my allies is all I'll be able to do for a long while.

Northern Russia will not tolerate these attacks any longer. If you guys retreat now, I might let you live.

FastFreddy

Poland 74

Trans-Jordan 75

Persia 76

Bulgaria 78

Portugal 79

Northern Russia 80 - out before Christmas

Unprotected and under developed territories are a disgrace to every serious vic player.... Look at the Saint, he decided to do something about the dreadful situation in Northern Germany and I don't hear Germany complaining...

Do something about it. Norway was a woos, I'd hate it if you turn out to be another....

In the meantime I think I just confiscate xMurmansk, something that was out of reach in vic72......

:beer:

Hmmmm... Good question actually. I could launch my little pocket navy right now, but they would have no where to go, really. Not much going on, as far as fleet actions go.... To tell the truth, I don't think most people have had time to build up substantial navies.

And as far as armies go, well first I need to complete conquoring Canada, then reassemble, rebuild, load on transports and then sail.... sail....sail.....

Ok, so after all that, my best guess? TP 20 to 23.... And even then not a really big force when you need to sustain it over the Atlantic.... Local assistance to my allies is all I'll be able to do for a long while.

Serious question:

What exactly is the FUN in playing US or Canada? I understand UK, Ireland or even Iceland can quickly join the fun but being on the other side of the Atlantic seems so... Lonely... No action for a loooong time.

What's the fun???

Best regards,

Erich von Manstein

Unprotected and under developed territories are a disgrace to every serious vic player.... Look at the Saint, he decided to do something about the dreadful situation in Northern Germany and I don't hear Germany complaining...

Do something about it. Norway was a woos, I'd hate it if you turn out to be another....

Agreed! Just fight and fight HARD! Don't whine. Kick ass.

Saint: Keep it coming! :beer:

Erich von Manstein