Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

OK Finland, do you yeild

Well, my military staff discusses the possibility of an unconditional surrender after reading some very disturbing intel reports about NRussian military capabilities:

Disturbing Intel

They uniformly agree that this MUST be the reason for the total lack of NRussian armored resistance.

Regards,

THE SHeikh

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turkey young Padwan mine, I think the wrong side you choose. :woohoo:B)

And this from someone who chose to TA with the Sponge :cheers:

Now that was funny :P

Well I am a tolerant person. :blink: But the best is the fact that I will now get both large parts of TJ and whole Syria. :nuke: Therefore to choose the Sponge was a good trick. :wacko: But the avarice of Syria will be the downfall of your whole alliance. :oops: Therefore I am not sure if it was clever to refuse my generous offer. :ranting:

The Monk

We welcome warmly Southern Russia to the Bloody Sands of Basra! B)

Oh and we are eager to see the Persians response to our next move! :cheers:

By the way - thank you for so much attention - we feel honored alot for so many

different armies pursuing the UAE´s armed forces yet still not keeping the pace on

their side... :woohoo:

"Many foes, much honor" - we say over here

Keep it coming gentlemen! :nuke:

Ok, so after all that, my best guess? TP 20 to 23.... And even then not a really big force when you need to sustain it over the Atlantic.... Local assistance to my allies is all I'll be able to do for a long while.

Hey, Ghost

Do you seriously expect them to still be around by then?

Alright Morocco, your situation is hopeless! Four to one and no local allies, everyone says so! (Even that maroon SBSP......) So just quit fooling around and die, Die, DIE!!!! Btw, also stop invading Algeria..... And pounding everyone in sight with those damned Ju-88s..... Stop It!

HEY GHOST

MY FIRST FORAY INTO ALGERIA HAS PRODUCED SOMEWHAT DISAPPOINTING RESULTS.

I'M SCRATCHING MY HEAD ABOUT WHAT TO DO NEXT.

IF ONLY THE SPONGE WAS STILL AROUND TO ADVISE ME.

Ah but I am here in spirit if not in body, pray tell what troubles you my son :beer:

Oh Wise One

I am having little success against Algeria.

Should I, instead, focus on that uncouth Predator (Portugal)?

I hear that he's encountered something of a speed bump at xEtienne in France.

I mean, does the world really need any more Predators?

Hey Sponge his problem is he's losing all his cities! Sound Familiar!!!!!! :alien:

I showed your reply to my 8 year old grandson.

He is in Year 3 at Primary School.

He exclaimed "Hey Poppa, he's asking a question. Shouldn't there be question marks after the word "familiar", not exclamation marks?"

Guest Spongebob

Ah but I am here in spirit if not in body, pray tell what troubles you my son :beer:

Oh Wise One

I am having little success against Algeria.

Should I, instead, focus on that uncouth Predator (Portugal)?

I hear that he's encountered something of a speed bump at xEtienne in France.

I mean, does the world really need any more Predators?

Continue east, you will find water, split all forces into single divisions and attacke everywhere, he cant possibly counter attack them all and so you will disrupt his AIC and he will be starved to death. You may not survive but you will destroy another in the process. Press on my young disciple. :alien:

I may still be new to this game, but I would swear that, spongebob's stategy would only work against a small country that was being run by someone that had a lower understanding of strategy than the computer does. :(

This does however explain why this example of strategy would work so well against spongy. :D

Sir Smeg B)

I may still be new to this game, but I would swear that, spongebob's stategy would only work against a small country that was being run by someone that had a lower understanding of strategy than the computer does. :(

This does however explain why this example of strategy would work so well against spongy. :D

Sir Smeg B)

I'm almost tempted to un-ignore SB just to read whatever he thinks would be a strategy...

But I can add that there's actually nothing worse than a player bailing out and the computer taking over. There's no fun whatsoever having to battle through insane amounts of LDBs and fortifications. No honor, no points...