Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

Say...

Isn't it a bit early for Iceland or any other island nation to start interfering with our little war on the continent?

I can only handle so many problems at one time so I hope the message is clear... B)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say...

Isn't it a bit early for Iceland or any other island nation to start interfering with our little war on the continent?

I can only handle so many problems at one time so I hope the message is clear... B)

Say...

"Message" could heve been a large stack of planes with TAS orders;

Only to have the order cancelled due to lousy weather. :D

Say...

I can only handle so many problems at one time so I hope the message is clear... :D

"Message" could heve been a large stack of planes with TAS orders;

Only to have the order cancelled due to lousy weather. :D

I love weather, thick, wet lovely weather :(

Oh yes, by the way, my plane's did hit there targets B)

Ah but I am here in spirit if not in body, pray tell what troubles you my son :(

Oh Wise One

I am having little success against Algeria.

Should I, instead, focus on that uncouth Predator (Portugal)?

I hear that he's encountered something of a speed bump at xEtienne in France.

I mean, does the world really need any more Predators?

Continue east, you will find water, split all forces into single divisions and attacke everywhere, he cant possibly counter attack them all and so you will disrupt his AIC and he will be starved to death. You may not survive but you will destroy another in the process. Press on my young disciple. :D

Hi Bobbie, are we having fun yet B)

Guest Spongebob

Ah but I am here in spirit if not in body, pray tell what troubles you my son :alien:

Oh Wise One

I am having little success against Algeria.

Should I, instead, focus on that uncouth Predator (Portugal)?

I hear that he's encountered something of a speed bump at xEtienne in France.

I mean, does the world really need any more Predators?

Continue east, you will find water, split all forces into single divisions and attacke everywhere, he cant possibly counter attack them all and so you will disrupt his AIC and he will be starved to death. You may not survive but you will destroy another in the process. Press on my young disciple. :cheers:

Hi Bobbie, are we having fun yet :thumbsup:

Always having fun my younge disciple, always :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Oh yes, by the way, my plane's did hit there targets :thumbsup:

I was, of course, referring to my message delivered to the Icelandic air force, which IMHO arrived way too early on the continent...

Saint, Denmark is so small, was it really necessary to cede a city to Iceland?

Oh well, it'll be interesting to see if they dare to stick around for another turn or decide to limp back to their miserable little cold island... :woohoo:

Dear Mr Wolf, I think you will find that Iceland will have many bases in the area, my nation is not far from the front.

Toll!

Finally we get the action whe all dreamed of. Central Europe is an interesting place!

Bit confusing though...

Zum Wohl!

Von Manstein

Greeting General - I have had a troubling report that you have massed those famous Panzers on my border. I wonder what they are doing?

I think you should send them into the heart of the Lowlands, like a dagger.

I have many field hospitals waiting for your wounded and cemetrys for your dead, the Civillians are armed with pitch forks, the women are wearing there Chastity Belts and I have all the keys. Even the children are hold up in bunkers making sticky bombs and garlic bread.

Has the day arrived?.... Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!

I await the mighty German war machine with glee :thumbsup:

I was, of course, referring to my message delivered to the Icelandic air force, which IMHO arrived way too early on the continent...

Oh well, it'll be interesting to see if they dare to stick around for another turn or decide to limp back to their miserable little cold island... :woohoo:

Hi Mr. Wolf,

I can't remember we were in a fight?

And as for the little cold Island, please come and visit us! It's remarkable pleasant near the fireplace :woohoo:

Hi Mr. Wolf,

I can't remember we were in a fight?

And as for the little cold Island, please come and visit us! It's remarkable pleasant near the fireplace :woohoo:

Yeah, the Baltic States ruler suffered from amnesia as well about being in a fight with you...

Anyway I must say it's more and more confusing who decided to do what to whom and for what particular reason. Not that it matters much in the end, and the end could very well be that by turn 40 there is one big crater called Europe and some pockets of survivors, the remaining statics behind legendary fortifications who nervously are watching the horizon for the imminent arrival of the US troops...

Oh well, so you have more bases in the neighborhood? Interesting... :thumbsup:

And thanx for your offer of visiting Iceland but I rather stick around the Swedish chicks, they keep out the cold flowing in from the darkest parts of Northern Russia... :woohoo:

Oh well, it'll be interesting to see if they dare to stick around for another turn or decide to limp back to their miserable little cold island...

Or I could give him a piece of my cold miserable island...... :blink:

But it is at least warmer then your homeland :cheers:

or untill your homeland is burning then it will be warmer. :thumbsup::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Plus I think the mainland needs more people, so I decided to go sightseeing. :drunk:

Here's to messy and bloody fights to come...... :alien:

DezertCamel :cheers:

They is plenty of room in my country-for my friends :woohoo: