Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

hmmm and concerning VIC... WHAT WHERE YOU THINGKING..!!!

wasn't it not enough to sink my Beloved HOOD.. you also had to lay mines on my route back to

the most beautifull capital on the map.... you really must hate sailors.... poor guys...

I will ;) on my fallen Hero's they made a differnece in the total battle scheme. sigh...

well, look at the bright side, at least you don't have to scrap those resource sucking black holes, let them RIP at the bottom of that lousy sea!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cheers: to stay miles away from my armies....so for all those sissies: :cheers:

"JOE-HOE" I'm over here... come and get me... my panzers are ready for you...

B of Austria

well.. how can I put it... hmmm... you could also put some fuel in those panzers and drive to them... :blink:

or help Italy in his struggle for a gasp of air...

or just sent me all your cash... and buy your ticket into heaven.... :o

It would be nice to finally be able to fight somebody...

anybody i have war with seem to stay miles away from my armies....so for all those sissies: :o

"JOE-HOE" I'm over here... come and get me... my panzers are ready for you...

:cheers:

B of Austria

Are you serious?!?!?

Tech 14 coming up and you haven't done a thing except sitting on your lazy ass?!?!?!?

You could have had double income and production already dude!

Reports Just In

The French army holed up in Brussels today was dealt a deadly blow. Forced to retreat the frogs where heard saying - Run Away, Run Away the GLA are on to us.

General Erich - That huge army you positioned on our border seems to have disapeared. Rest assured the GLA in the north will find it and annihilate it.

Strange...

My latest intel shows that the dutchies did zhe running and retreating. After suffering the infamous 5% damage after aborting a senseless attack. :cheers:

Happy hunting

Erich

Reports Just In

The French army holed up in Brussels today was dealt a deadly blow. Forced to retreat the frogs where heard saying - Run Away, Run Away the GLA are on to us.

General Erich - That huge army you positioned on our border seems to have disapeared. Rest assured the GLA in the north will find it and annihilate it.

Strange...

My latest intel shows that the dutchies did zhe running and retreating. After suffering the infamous 5% damage after aborting a senseless attack. :o

Happy hunting

Erich

All part of the Art of War my dear General, all part of the Art :cheers:

All part of the Art of War my dear General, all part of the Art :cheers:

Hmmmmm

False information, rumours, lies&spies. I must admit I do need the location of your main army. And unfortunately it was not near Brussels. :o

Well the search continues.

Good luck!

Von Manstein

Are you still searching? or are you heading north? have you learned the art of misdirection from Master Cain? :cheers:

Hmmm I am going East.... bit cold but with a grandprize there waiting in the icy snow....

and Germany going where..?? I dunno... but I guess Denmark and Iceland will want to go up North... would be a shame to loose that city :jawdrop:

Are you still searching? or are you heading north? have you learned the art of misdirection from Master Cain? :cheers:

Gutentag herr Cain,

I am not searching. France is doing the searching for me... Searching for a new capitol I would say. Maybe he's heading towards xAmsterdam??

Lowlands used to be a part of France in the 19th century I think. History seems to repeat itself.

Ciao,

Von Manstein

Are you still searching? or are you heading north? have you learned the art of misdirection from Master Cain? <_<

and Germany going where..?? I dunno... but I guess Denmark and Iceland will want to go up North... would be a shame to loose that city :jawdrop:

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst!!!