Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spain and I are encouraged by the efforts of our brothers in the north who are fighting the mighty Central European Alliance. Spain and I are currently pushing Italy out of France and are about to break his back. Stand fast and continue to fight hard as perserverance will win this war... :beer:

Good to hear it, The way things are going that previous prediction of us meeting in Paris may come true.

Good to hear it, The way things are going that previous prediction of us meeting in Paris may come true.

Gutenmorgen,

Aaaaah glad to hear you will keep fighting. That's the spirit. Never ever give up!! That's for Sponges. :beer:

It's gonna be a hot winter.

Best regards

Von Manstein

WOW, work for a couple of day's and everybody has expectations of grandeur :beer:

It must be the X-mas spirit...

...but as everybody knows right after new years eve Reality comes party crashing

:beer:

WOW, work for a couple of day's and everybody has expectations of grandeur :beer:

It must be the X-mas spirit...

...but as everybody knows right after new years eve Reality comes party crashing

You do know that can really suck!

...but as everybody knows right after new years eve Reality comes party crashing :beer:

You do know that can really suck!

Reality is a bitch! But whatever happens. There will allways be a new game. Unfortunately you'll have to deal with Sponge again. For 5 loooong turns...

And the pleasure will be all mine - Murrraaaghhhh!!!!! :beer:

That was quick!

The way things are going right now I guess it will be game 82 or 83. Please let me know what countries you want to play so I can send in my list. :beer:

Best regards,

Von Manstein

Guest Spongebob

Denmark is the only nation i request after that i leave it upto Russ to choose. The only other stipulations that is is a small nation. I cant be doing with all these huge AIC nets with most being useless so make your play and i will see you soon.

BTW does this mean your getting whupped in 80. My beloved denmark kicking your butt, anyone else taken a piece of German ass :beer:

Denmark is the only nation i request after that i leave it upto Russ to choose. The only other stipulations that is is a small nation. I cant be doing with all these huge AIC nets with most being useless so make your play and i will see you soon.

BTW does this mean your getting whupped in 80. My beloved denmark kicking your butt, anyone else taken a piece of German ass :oops:

Gutentag Spongie,

Well if you're getting beaten every game maybe you should go for xRussia or another massive country? That way you can survive a bit longer and learn more. Death can come switfly for nations like Switserland or Denmark. Anyhow I'm looking forward to meeting you again in a future game.

While we're on the topic of Denmark :P Yes he has sunk his evil claws into some nice german territory. Still no major battles though... So I won't say he's kicking my butt. We're both having fun!

Ciao,

Erich von Manstein.

BTW does this mean your getting whupped in 80. My beloved denmark kicking your butt, anyone else taken a piece of German ass :cheers:

Gutentag Spongie,

Well if you're getting beaten every game maybe you should go for xRussia or another massive country? That way you can survive a bit longer and learn more. Death can come switfly for nations like Switserland or Denmark. Anyhow I'm looking forward to meeting you again in a future game.

While we're on the topic of Denmark :P Yes he has sunk his evil claws into some nice german territory. Still no major battles though... So I won't say he's kicking my butt. We're both having fun!

Ciao,

Erich von Manstein.

If it only had been Spongie in Denmark... life would have been so much easier.... :oops::thumbsup:

Now it remindes me of the famous cartoon where Hitler asks Goring:

"My friend is it true our troops are moving unstoppable in eastern and western direction"

on which Goring replies:

" for sure mein fuhrer.. the eastfront to the west and the west front to the east..." :woohoo:

Grussen

B

If it only had been Spongie in Denmark... life would have been so much easier.... :P:cheers:

Easier undoubtedly.

Don't know about other players but I consider my time precious, and knowing I might be into this for over 3 years the last thing I want is somebody else who considers this a nice time and place to act like a 4 year old.

I personally believe our Cain and Saint are Gifts from Heaven who make Vic80 worth playing...

:oops:

Guest Spongebob

OMG lighten up, its also meant to be fun and if one person gains that by acting as you put it as a 4 year old then so be it.

I would rather stay young by acting the way I do than become old bitter and boring.

Bah Humbug and a merry christmas to you too :P

If it only had been Spongie in Denmark... life would have been so much easier.... :P:woohoo:

Easier undoubtedly.

Don't know about other players but I consider my time precious, and knowing I might be into this for over 3 years the last thing I want is somebody else who considers this a nice time and place to act like a 4 year old.

I personally believe our Cain and Saint are Gifts from Heaven who make Vic80 worth playing...

:oops:

Heaven :thumbsup: The halo will not stay on, these damn horns keep getting in the way :cheers: