Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG lighten up, its also meant to be fun and if one person gains that by acting as you put it as a 4 year old then so be it.

I would rather stay young by acting the way I do than become old bitter and boring.

Bah Humbug and a merry christmas to you too :P

:oops:

OMG lighten up, its also meant to be fun and if one person gains that by acting as you put it as a 4 year old then so be it.

I would rather stay young by acting the way I do than become old bitter and boring.

Bah Humbug and a merry christmas to you too :P

:cheers:

Damn... now I can read his comments too...

:oops:

.....these freakin Italians.....keep trying but can't break their morale......what are they promising these guys that they won't RETREAT!? :cheers: Maybe if we tell them the war is over they will go home :P

Gutentag herr Predateur,

Well I vould say you're not dealing with your typical 'historical' italians.

Von Manstein :oops:

Ah General Erich my old friend :D I was just wondering if you would like to celibrate the Christmas Truce of 1914 only this time you surrender properly :ranting:

Goodday Cain,

Hmmm I will not attack at Christmas. But after that... Well anyhow. Merry Christmas to you and all other players. <_<

Best regards,

Erich

I would like to wish all Vic!80 players (friends and foes alike) a merry, peaceful christmas! <_<

/SHeikhmode on

The great Finnish nation has set an example to the rest of the world by offering a peace proposal to its (former) enemy Northern Russia.

It was a proposal Ffreddy couldn't refuse.

THE SHeikh came back proudly to his 'homeland' stating he was happy with a quiet winter. 'Peace in Our Time!', he assured his audience.

/SHeikhmode off

Victory! is a great game. Playing it is almost een addiction. But I'll keep denying that..

Regards,

THE SHeikh

Ah General Erich my old friend :ranting: I was just wondering if you would like to celibrate the Christmas Truce of 1914 only this time you surrender properly :D

Goodday Cain,

Hmmm I will not attack at Christmas. But after that... Well anyhow. Merry Christmas to you and all other players. :D

Best regards,

Erich

Merry Christmas to you to General Manstein <_< Once the New Year is upon us I shall renew my invasion of Germany.

Oi Froggy - Get out of my country :P

How's our US doing?

Stilll chugging along, trying to take all of those out of the way places and then beat down all those stupid partisans. And fighting my way through lots of Frontier divisions and butt-loads of LDBs.... (Arrrgghhhh...... Studip computer.).

And discovering that looking at the Navy charts and thinking about having really cool massive fleets and actually paying for them are two different things. Not to mention fueling the gas-guzzling behemouths once they ARE built.

And a Merry Christmas to all of you as well.....

How's our US doing?

Stilll chugging along, trying to take all of those out of the way places and then beat down all those stupid partisans. And fighting my way through lots of Frontier divisions and butt-loads of LDBs.... (Arrrgghhhh...... Studip computer.).

And discovering that looking at the Navy charts and thinking about having really cool massive fleets and actually paying for them are two different things. Not to mention fueling the gas-guzzling behemouths once they ARE built.

And a Merry Christmas to all of you as well.....

I wouldn't know... I tried to convince Russ to put the Bodensee on the map just so I could build the bismarck overthere :cheers: ...but no luck sofar... :cheers:

B

Austria