Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

I wouldn't know... I tried to convince Russ to put the Bodensee on the map just so I could build the bismarck overthere :blink: ...but no luck sofar... :cheers:

B

Austria

Well if you are really desperate to see your money end up at the bottom of the sea I'm sure you can financially support and adopt one from Germany...

:cheers:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink::cheers::unsure:

Gutenmorgen liebe players,

Something tells me it iz going to be a great 2008. :cheers:

Ciao,

Von Mantein

Fellow players,

With pain in my heart I bring you this sad news. The closing days of 2007 were filled not only with celebration and peace but also with death and destruction.

Das Oberkommande der Wehrmacht gibt bekannt:

"In a major battle between danish and german forces an entire army was destroyed. 14 armoured and 2 mechanised divisons were cut off from retreat and subsequently destroyed. The last enemy to fall was the commanding officer."

We would like to pay our respects to the danish forces. They fought hard and with honour.

We would like to ask for some time so the dead can be buried and the widows and orphans can be comforted .

Best regards,

Erich von Manstein

Fellow players,

With pain in my heart I bring you this sad news. The closing days of 2007 were filled not only with celebration and peace but also with death and destruction.

Das Oberkommande der Wehrmacht gibt bekannt:

"In a major battle between danish and german forces an entire army was destroyed. 14 armoured and 2 mechanised divisons were cut off from retreat and subsequently destroyed. The last enemy to fall was the commanding officer."

We would like to pay our respects to the danish forces. They fought hard and with honour.

We would like to ask for some time so the dead can be buried and the widows and orphans can be comforted .

Best regards,

Erich von Manstein

Heil zu das grosse reich :thumbsup: ... Happy new year to all other victoms of das reich :drunk:

B

ps..what's the costs of a Bismarck now-a-days? :cheers:

ps..what's the costs of a Bismarck now-a-days? :drunk:

Gutenmorgen Schwere B.

Well the costs in ship points and money are not too bad. But than you have to supply that piece of rusty junk... I keep shipping trainloads of fuel, ammo and gen into that floating gunplatform for turn after turn but there's no end in sight...

But soon that little thingie will find a nice target. :thumbsup:

Ciao,

Von Manstein

Damn, You know, I do hate it when you put 1 wrong number in your turn and it come's back to bite you in the butt <_< I will be back!

Hmmm it must be the time of the year, or the weather, or alien influences... My orders ended up pasted on the previous order sheets so all tech15 orders got executed AGAIN and none for tech16....

I wish I knew how that could have happened!

:blink::D:cheers::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting:

Damn, You know, I do hate it when you put 1 wrong number in your turn and it come's back to bite you in the butt <_< I will be back!

Gutenmorgen,

Wrong number?? You meant another army to move there? I do admit it's easy to make an error with the orders in Vic! But then again when you're playing with the lives of 16 divisions you need to be carefull! One of my TA's allready compared this battle to Stalingrad...

But it ain't over till it's over! I still see some danish divisions in my beloved Germany. :blink: Just don't quit, please!

Best regards,

Erich von Manstein

Gutenmorgen,

Wrong number?? You meant another army to move there? I do admit it's easy to make an error with the orders in Vic! But then again when you're playing with the lives of 16 divisions you need to be carefull! One of my TA's allready compared this battle to Stalingrad...

But it ain't over till it's over! I still see some danish divisions in my beloved Germany. :blink: Just don't quit, please!

Best regards,

Erich von Manstein

I was sick, and I never quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[i was sick, and I never quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gutentag,

So we will 'meet' again during 2008? Great! Looking forward to zhis. <_< BTW hope you're feeling better.

Best regards,

Von Manstein