Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

So what is going on? Lets hear the news of Love and War.

Cain you still out there?

Did Iceland make it on the mainland of Lowlands?

Will GB get all of his troops out of xCalis in time?

Well not all of them from what I hear!!

Will Spain and Porugal stay in France Long? Or will they be thrown out as Lowlands, and Great Britian were?

It looks like every one wants to have some time in France. The wine is nice, the food is great and the women are supurb?

Can't wait to see what will happen.

The French leader Bryan has let me hang around and drink his wine, eat his food, and the women WOW they are fun. A little hair, but fun.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes Cain is here. Holed up in a bunker in Amsterdams red light district. :cheers: I need to keep my spirits up somehow :( what with all these french and germans running around my country.

I fear that some of your information is flawed however but it should make interesting reading over the next few turns.

Cain,

Are the women in Amsterdams red light district hair too? If not can I come and hang out with your for some fun. Or should I wait tell France or Germany take xAmsterdam?

Cain,

Are the women in Amsterdams red light district hair too? If not can I come and hang out with your for some fun. Or should I wait tell France or Germany take xAmsterdam?

Hairy chicks....

AND French..........

Dude you have a weird sense of humor.......

:(

Will Spain and Porugal stay in France Long? Or will they be thrown out as Lowlands, and Great Britian were?

Spain and Portugal own as much of france as anyone and the attempt to make us leave has been a total failure. Italy has been pushed out of France and now has his own country to worry about losing. Meanwhile as France gloats about his victory over the Lowlands plans are being made to topple that regime as well....

Spain and Portugal own as much of france as anyone and the attempt to make us leave has been a total failure. Italy has been pushed out of France and now has his own country to worry about losing. Meanwhile as France gloats about his victory over the Lowlands plans are being made to topple that regime as well....

Dear Predateur,

Do not underestimate the power of the Force. Aka France and Italy do have friends and allies. Just come closer so we can make you understand.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Best regards,

Erich von Manstein

Ahhh but we have met before...or had you forgotton who put you out of 72? :( I don't see how Italy's allies can be of much help to him considering the terrain in Italy.

Gutenmorgen,

Aaaaaaaaah game 72 Soooo long ago. Death came early for me. Gotta congratulate you on a well deserved victory. But things change...

Best regards,

Von Manstein

Old battles, old foes, your all starting to sound like me

There's a piece of Sponge in all of us.

Wait... Forget i said that! :o

STOP PRESS

I see Germans at the gates of Amsterdam, send out the hairy women to confront them, that will drive them back for sure :o

Awk... Hairy women... NO WAY I'M GONNA ENTER A CITY WITH HAIRY WOMEN!!!!

I'll leave that to the french... :cheers:

Ciao,

Von Manstein

HAIR women in xAmsterdam that sucks. I don't like hair women. I will have to go hang out in Denmark. Wait thats right Germany has more hair women in all of Europe. They don't believe in shaving a thing there. So soon Denmark will be all hair as well.

I will have to find some one that does not have hair women. Spain do you have hair women?

Tiberiusuhl maybe you can pass a law that will make your women in France shave at least 2 times a month. Then I will not have to go find a place with sink to win.

*****NEWS ALERT***** (FFNN)

This just in Iceland has DW on France and has tried to make a AA landing on the coast of New France Gent.

The French Army crushed the EVIL attackers.

As the bodies where being counted by the Great French Army. The Heroic men of the fighting 3 Corps, found Marshal Ridgeway of the Iceland High Command died on the beach.

Out of repect of the Military traditions the French High Command will be sending Marshal Ridgeway back to Iceland with full Military Honors.

May the fallen Crushed Marshals memory live on for years to come.

We salute you Marshal Ridgeway may you rest in peace.

This was Gostoff Gonerest reporting for French Freedom News Network (FFNN)

Guest Spongebob

Ok im not playing this game anymore but can some explain to me why this German is having such an easy time of it, hes surrounded by loads of nations yet hardly anyone is kicking his butt cheeks. Whats he done, paid you all off. What i would not give to be back in this game close enough to the German to slap him silly.

If anyone has a TA dropped and they want to offer it to the Sponge then let me know. My reps not good but I will take out the trash of europe and bring a smile to te faces of Europes leaders. :o