Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

Ok im not playing this game anymore but can some explain to me why this German is having such an easy time of it, hes surrounded by loads of nations yet hardly anyone is kicking his butt cheeks. Whats he done, paid you all off. What i would not give to be back in this game close enough to the German to slap him silly.

If anyone has a TA dropped and they want to offer it to the Sponge then let me know. My reps not good but I will take out the trash of europe and bring a smile to te faces of Europes leaders. :o

mayby er ist such a nice guy :cheers:

B

Austria

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok im not playing this game anymore but can some explain to me why this German is having such an easy time of it, hes surrounded by loads of nations yet hardly anyone is kicking his butt cheeks. Whats he done, paid you all off. What i would not give to be back in this game close enough to the German to slap him silly.

Mannstein's not having an easy time. You give too little credit to Cain and the Holy Knight.

And my advise for the slapping part: stop acting silly and learn to hit something first.

Free Lesson

Regards,

THE SHeikh

Herr Sponge,

I am NOT having 'an easy time'. While my armies were in Switserland I was attacked by Denmark and Lowlands. They were joined by an expeditionary force from Iceland! :cheers: It took me some time to react but when I was ready I destroyed some of Lowlands divisions and killed the main danish army. I also 'ran into' the Iceland troops. Both Cain and SirMichael are opponents I respect. What the future will bring no-one knows. It will be bloody but we will fight and die with honour!!!

NO I am not having an easy time. But my enemies ARE having a hard time!

I have a special Sponge offer: I ask only $537,= for a day filled with Vic stories, wisdom, experience, strategy and tactics. You even get a free lunch! You arrange transport and hotel. Ok?

BTW I do not take credit for conquering Lowlands. This is the work of France! :blink:

And I still like Sponges... :o

Zum Wohl!

Von Manstein

Mr Grumpy here...

what the he.. is our Beloved Bob complaining about?!?!? Can't play a decent move and then whining about something that isn't even true...

How to stop whining...

Our Saint might have been unlucky, we all make mistakes. But then again he hasn't decapitated Germany when he could... France is still playing against all odds... and now it seems Cain is on the loosing end...

It all averages out...

At least....

unless you're called Bob, then it's just a matter of stupidity for having to leave a vic game....

:o

Thank You :python:

I forgot to tell you that that kind of lists and achievements work like a red flag on me...

:cheers:

Now serious, when can I expect Icelandic troops on my Norwegian bitches, I mean beaches...?

Thank You :python:

I forgot to tell you that that kind of lists and achievements work like a red flag on me...

:cheers:

Now serious, when can I expect Icelandic troops on my Norwegian bitches, I mean beaches...?

Any day now, we will be seeing you.

Any day now, we will be seeing you.

Well if I can find the time NOT to make BIG mistakes... :-)

Definately NOT this week I can tell you.... :cheers:

I can show you how, I'm good at it :python:

In case anyone still cares :cheers: IM STILL HERE!!!!! :robot:

Don't worry we're coming!! :blink:

BTW You should consider yourself lucky. With only one city/AIC left you don't have anly logistical worries. I just crashed Excel while working out my logistics... I need a secretatry for zhis!

Von Manstein