• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good point.....my youngest padawan. :cheers:

The Monk

Reaching that scary age this year. 4... 4... 4... :cheers: 40! :blink:

A age I reached sometime ago......

Ditto

By the way, it is getting quite crowded in Germany, now Sweden is here. Norway must not be far behind. The French are running from the Spanish and Portagee right into Germany . Looks like the more living space policy is head inward :thumbsup:

Can't anybody keep a secret around here!?

I rather like the Norwegian country side but the problem is it is infested with Norwegian people. So all I'm doing is giving them a new nice place to live...

PS what are all those PT motor boats doing traveling through the SKA corridor!??!??!

Can't anybody keep a secret around here!?

I rather like the Norwegian country side but the problem is it is infested with Norwegian people. So all I'm doing is giving them a new nice place to live...

PS what are all those PT motor boats doing traveling through the SKA corridor!??!??!

Persian suicide warriors on their trip to Iceland :P

France and Germany sure are crowded with countries thinking they belong there. That's okay with me it seems I have my piece well assimilated. Sure would like to relocate the french people though and bring in spaniards and portugeuse and give them their own free land.... Matter of fact anyone interested i've got some frenchmen for sale?

France and Germany sure are crowded with countries thinking they belong there. That's okay with me it seems I have my piece well assimilated. Sure would like to relocate the french people though and bring in spaniards and portugeuse and give them their own free land.... Matter of fact anyone interested i've got some frenchmen for sale?

French MEN? Nah you keep 'm. Gimme the women!

Von Manstein

It appears that the US doesn't want them. :cheers:

I mean why else would they declare war on the mistreated french. :woohoo:

Oh well, pretty soon france will be overrun by many different countries and the french will just be slaves in there own country. :drunk:

At least the french this time put up a fight instead of running away :cheers:

DezertCamel :cheers:

It seems you have the same problem... Thinking you belong in France. :woohoo: