Game 80

DrFreud

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm..

me in trouble.... ???

The Baltic Maginot Line has served its purpose... The Evil Russians could be massacred in the cull du sac...

and now it is pay back time.....

production is higher then ever.. and thnx to Northern Russian cities I outproduce my enemies.. oh and my thanks for clearing those cities instead of boobytrap them......

I just am puzzled why Poland wanted to declare War on me...?? as if he had the time to Help the Crus from his approaching final Hour....

now I only need to get to that Crus army stack.. for the final blow.... grrrrrr

:D

I think Poland got other worries now than declaring war to you Grimor...

If he still bothers to have worries and not decide to give up.. :cheers:

btw...4 days without any messages? is the sponch drowning? Is the German General having carnaval?

or are we just being bored...

It is with great regret that I must announce the Abdication of the King. His family have flown to London as exiles. The cabinet has suspended the government and wish to declare Amsterdam a free city so that no more blood will be spilt.

The people are going hungry, rampant inflation has devalued the currency and the people demand change.

As leader of this government I must flee and will set up a government in exile while our allies try to free our nation from oppression.

Fairwell and good luck to all of us.

(real life on) - Well its the end of the road for me, its been fun. I salute :cheers: my enemies for a well orchastrated campaign. We will meet again one day. To my allies, good luck :cheers: , its been an honour. (real life off) :D

Grimor I would be surprised if you out produced me even before S Russia attacked.

And don't kid yourself the only reason Southern attacked is because you went crying to him to get me off you.

So why don't you quit talking s$%t and come out to play.You had a chance to kill or atleast hurt that army and didn't.Don't be scared.

VLD

Yes, I am but a puppet to the mighty Grimnor

It is with great regret that I must announce the Abdication of the King. His family have flown to London as exiles. The cabinet has suspended the government and wish to declare Amsterdam a free city so that no more blood will be spilt.

The people are going hungry, rampant inflation has devalued the currency and the people demand change.

As leader of this government I must flee and will set up a government in exile while our allies try to free our nation from oppression.

Fairwell and good luck to all of us.

(real life on) - Well its the end of the road for me, its been fun. I salute :cheers: my enemies for a well orchastrated campaign. We will meet again one day. To my allies, good luck :cheers: , its been an honour. (real life off) :D

I will miss you :blink:

Goodmorning Cain,

Too bad. It has been fun. Thanks a lot for a great game. I enjoyed our battles. Both on the forum and on the battlefield. Best of luck in the next game!

Von Manstein

Cain,

Sorry to hear that your headed out.. It was fun and hope to fight you again some day. Good luck in the future..

USMC POINTMAN

DEATH DEALER

I hope mister German that my orders will be right this time :robot:

Goodmorning Saint Michael,

I am ABSOLUTELY counting on your orders to be processed right... :pirate2:

BYW I am looking forward to 90 orders instead of 60.

Von Manstein

Grimor I would be surprised if you out produced me even before S Russia attacked.

And don't kid yourself the only reason Southern attacked is because you went crying to him to get me off you.

So why don't you quit talking s$%t and come out to play.You had a chance to kill or atleast hurt that army and didn't.Don't be scared.

VLD

Yes, I am but a puppet to the mighty Grimnor

nop the map with all those tasty resources I mailed ya was just too juicy to let go... :robot:

oh and the crying.. I even did a bit more of that..... my dear C. Russian... my eyes have been very busy these days... I cried.. I begged... I wept many tears... :pirate2: