Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

I hope mister German that my orders will be right this time :cheers:

Goodmorning Saint Michael,

I am ABSOLUTELY counting on your orders to be processed right... :D

Von Manstein

I guess they were right. No escaping though. Somehow all that concrete is making all those Danish ships sinks before they have a chance to leave their harbor...

:blink:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess they were right. No escaping though. Somehow all that concrete is making all those Danish ships sinks before they have a chance to leave their harbor...

Nice move St. Michael! I missed those INF's in Vejle... Guess I'll hae to execute my intel officer. But than again, I now do know what cities are empty so I can grab 'm. :blink:

BTW INF on the plains? Against SS Panzers? Lousy DSM, lousy air defense. Yummie! Should have kept 'm in the city behind concrete!!!

Let's continue our little fight.

Von Manstein

Nice move St. Michael! I missed those INF's in Vejle... Guess I'll hae to execute my intel officer. But than again, I now do know what cities are empty so I can grab 'm. :blink:

BTW INF on the plains? Against SS Panzers? Lousy DSM, lousy air defense. Yummie! Should have kept 'm in the city behind concrete!!!

Let's continue our little fight.

Von Manstein

WOW, sink acouple of cargo ships and the war is over.

I guess it is time to give up now :cheers:

I guess it is time to give up now :blink:

Saint,

I did not say I sank those ships. Swedish planes sank some of your ships. Hey I even made you a compliment on that INF move! Lousy footsoldiers who dare to oppose the might armoured spearheads of the Wehrmacht. :cheers::D:blink::ranting::cheers::cheers::o

We all hate computer players and you and me are having some serious fun. I assume you will fight to zhe last bullet. I know I will!

Von Manstein

I guess it is time to give up now :blink:

Saint,

I did not say I sank those ships. Swedish planes sank some of your ships. Hey I even made you a compliment on that INF move! Lousy footsoldiers who dare to oppose the might armoured spearheads of the Wehrmacht. :cheers::o:o:ranting::o:o:o

We all hate computer players and you and me are having some serious fun. I assume you will fight to zhe last bullet. I know I will!

Von Manstein

Always,last bullet, last body and I was talking about the swede when it came to the ship's and thank you, I try :beer:

Oh boy... vic players can be very touchy....

Anyway, I guess it's time for my move again, the problem I have with bombing concrete is that it doesn't bring you any points at all...

And there is a lot of Danish concrete....

:beer:

Oh boy... vic players can be very touchy....

Anyway, I guess it's time for my move again, the problem I have with bombing concrete is that it doesn't bring you any points at all...

And there is a lot of Danish concrete....

:beer:

Did someone knock, I can't hear over the cement Mixers :cheers:

Did someone knock, I can't hear over the cement Mixers :o

:beer: LOL :cheers:

I just love the smell of burning Danish cities in the morning. :o

Von Manstein

Ohh...wie gemein......

gemein ist nur das wir ein BUMP gebrauchen für das wir unter im forum sitzen....

it is too silent out here.... turns are waing to be sent in.. turns to be received...

total war is upon us ... and in 1 month who knows warleaders the game can fill in the void between our waiting cycles.. reports from friends and enemies... now I am just curious what Central Russia has got up his sleeve.... hmmm and is our beloved North Russia still around our leader of the burned earth tactics... :beer:

hmmm to kill the time a bit..... a question why do I see so few HAA troops out there.... does no one knows their importance..???

and which programms do you use to map the progress of troops and planes in vic..??

so many things to discuss and we have the time.... darn everytime a game ends.. I realise I am getting older and older.....

time to train my kids in the art of PBEM :cheers:

:cheers:

Ohh...wie gemein......

Dear Rfouasnon,

What an interesting name!

Killing those divisions of Iceland in xMarne will be 'gemein'. BTW I am soooo happy my Icelandic friend keeps shipping in new cannon fodder every turn. Allways nice to have easy targets for my Ju's, Pz's and Bismarck. And best of all! Zhey cannot retreat... :beer:

BTW I smell spring! Vinally my panzers can operate without zhis stupid weather damage. :beer:

Adieu,

Von Manstein

BTW I smell spring! Vinally my panzers can operate without zhis stupid weather damage. :beer:

Try living in the Arctic!

Try fighting there! :cheers:

Cheers!

THE SHeikh

I try but they all keep running away...

Try living in the Arctic!

Try fighting there! :cheers:

Cheers!

THE SHeikh

I try but they all keep running away...

why not try a more milder climate then... or a whiskey of three.. that also helps to ease the mind and think less of making War and focus more on having euhmmm a good night of sleep :beer: