Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

G'day Ghost

Why don't you pull your finger out and get over to North Africa quicker.

That way, you can make it 5 against 1.

As if that will help.

BTW, I've been drinking home brew, so I probably shouldn't send this reply.

Des,

After thinking about your advice, I decided that it was very helpful. Thanks!

Ghost

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

G'day Ghost

Why don't you pull your finger out and get over to North Africa quicker.

That way, you can make it 5 against 1.

As if that will help.

BTW, I've been drinking home brew, so I probably shouldn't send this reply.

Des,

After thinking about your advice, I decided that it was very helpful. Thanks!

Ghost

Hey Ghost

If you travel really, really quickly, you may just make it to my funeral.

Cheers

Hey Ghost

Cheers

Don't worry Ghost, plenty of alternatives if you're looking for entertainment on the continent or the blobs of lands between us and you....

:laugh:

Hey Ghost

Cheers

Don't worry Ghost, plenty of alternatives if you're looking for entertainment on the continent or the blobs of lands between us and you....

:beer:

Oh, I've got quiet a bit to keep me entertained at the moment.

Did eveyone see that France has a negative morale? If you are at war with him and not doing anything right away feel free to smack him around and then force peace for your own fun and amusement..... :laugh:

Did eveyone see that France has a negative morale? If you are at war with him and not doing anything right away feel free to smack him around and then force peace for your own fun and amusement..... :laugh:

Ah, that reminds me to FP Northern Russia... damn can't wait till we are allowed another 30 orders...

:beer:

Question:

has anybody seen Ireland in this game? Any activity at all?

Great Britain declared war on TP 13 or so and nothing else has happened since.... Things that make you go hmmmm......

Ghost

Guest Spongebob

Your signature Spooky, does the GREEN mean survived and RED dead? Or are you still playing 62 all on your own? :beer:

I have asked russ to set up a new special variant game - SPONGEBOBS GAME, you must go by the name Spongebob to play, if you dont you cant play. I will play a Victory game and WIN, WIN I TELL YOU!!! !! Murrrrraaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Your signature Spooky, does the GREEN mean survived and RED dead? Or are you still playing 62 all on your own? :beer:

I have asked russ to set up a new special variant game - SPONGEBOBS GAME, you must go by the name Spongebob to play, if you dont you cant play. I will play a Victory game and WIN, WIN I TELL YOU!!! !! Murrrrraaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

that is like playing Vic all alone on an island :beer:

Sign me up, I'm in :beer:

Sign me up, I'm in :D

Spongebashing sounds good. I guess I can spare the hour or two it takes to play this Songe game.

Don't ask how much time I spend on Vic80. It consumes my life! But the rewards are great. :D:beer:

By zhe way,

Michael, nice move by your friend Iceland. I was surprised to see those marines. :beer: I expected them to withdraw from zhe continent but guess Iceland thinks he can delay the inevitable. The costs will be high! I allready buried the remains of 'some' danish divisions on the graveyards of Hamburg. Guess there's room for the remains of 9 Iceland divisions also. Please please please take xHamburg... :beer:

Von Manstein

Damn it.

Just when you thought it was time to bring your war plans into action dear Helmuth von Moltke comes along and runs havoc.

Moltke-small.jpg

I'm sorry, I know several of you would like to know what Operation Daisy is all about but that will have to wait. There's a whole sh@t load of ship metal waiting to join their comrades in their sailors' graves.

First things first!

:alien: